Chapter 20: Reflection

(Guys..OMG I complete 20 chapters today! Thanks for your reads..Even one is enough to motivate me! Love you!)

YOUR POV

We both closed our eyes and sat there, holding hands. Once everything was silent, we opened our eyes and yes, my spell worked! I hugged Taehyung tightly..I thought, after this spell, I wouldn't be able to see him. I am so happy..

But what about the promise I made...The promise of killing Rina's murderer?? I don't care anymore to be honest...

"I...was just protecting you Baby.." And he told me the whole story and why he killed them..

"It's okay Taehyung-shi.." I said and we got up.

We spend the whole day cuddling with each other because what happened earlier was really scary..I love Taehyung..so much..Rina deserved to die anyway..I don't give a shit..All I want now...

Is Taehyung...

The next day in the math class..Taehyung! Ah my hearteuu...

"How can we find Tan theta? Yes, Sheliya

"How can we find Tan theta? Yes, Sheliya..." Taehyung pointed at Sheliya..

"Opposite over hypotenus, Sir.." She said..that's wrong bitch..I raised my hand..

"May I answer Sir..?" I said and he bit his lower lip...Yoh...

"Sure...Yoona.." He gave me permission..

"It's Opposite over Adjacent, Sir.." 

"That's right but what is Sheliya's answer called?" He asked..Is he testing me?

"That's sine sir..." I said..

"What about cos then?"

"It's Adjacent over hypotenus sir...."

"And Cosec?"

"Hypotenus over Adjacent.."

"Cot and Sec?"

"Cot is Adjacent over Opposite and Sec is Hypotenus over Opposite.." Everybody in the class was shocked..Including me and Taehyung..The class started clapping at my quick and right answers...but I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE 'T' OF 'TRIGONOMETRY'!!!!!!!

"That's....amazing Yoona..We didn't even reach Cot and Sec...How can you answer it?" He asked me.

"I don't know Sir.." I am saying the truth..

"Can you answer some of the science questions?" I don't know Science..

"Yes sir.." Why am I saying this?

"What is mitochondria?" I don't know Taehyung-shi..

"Mitochondria are rod-shaped organelles that can be considered the power generators of the cell, converting oxygen and nutrients into adenosine triphosphate that is also called ATP. ATP is the chemical energy "currency" of the cell that powers the cell's metabolic activities." Damnn boii...

"BRAVO!!" Taehyung exclaimed..

"Yoona, you can sit down..Let's continue.." He said and we continued studying..I am not even a science student so how can I know that mitochondria is an organelle found in both plant and animal cells and is also know as the kitchen of the cell...OKAY WHAT???

"Sir...Can you excuse me to the bathroom?" He nodded and I rushed to the bathroom..I am feeling so dizzy all of a sudden..even my head feels so heavy...

I quickly washed my face and I then turned to look at the mirror..

But

Where

Is

My

Reflection???