Part 2 Chapter 4: Let Me Go

Taehyung's POV

I have always wondered, why do I live? What is the worth of my life? What is the purpose of my life? Now that I'm here, for the first time ever, I felt like this was the time was the right time to make myself truly useful. The situation was getting out of hand and taking the opportunity of everyone's fear and attention towards the demon on the table, I quietly step towards the piece of furniture and grab a hold of the sharpest cutlery present near me, "Stop." I yelled and all eyes were on me.

"Taehyung, No!" Jungkook's face was drenched with fear as I placed the knife near my wrist. Her demonic powers would never work on me, making it the only way possible to get out of here, "I'll be fine, Jungkook-ah." And with that, I step forward feeling almost fearless. All of the relatives were on the verge of losing their consciousness and even though I really didn't like them, I surely pitied them. This wasn't something that they deserve to experience.

She stood there, shocked. So engulfed in terror that the room fell into an eerie calmness. All of her doings were now left to nothing. Her heels tick-tocked towards me at a leisurely pace, making me sure of the victory, "Taehyung..." Her voice was back to normal as her eyes filled with tears. She took another step and fell off the table, losing her consciousness. All of the people made a run for their lives before the demon could wake up and all who were left was the four of us, just the four of us...

"You risked your life, for everyone here," Jimin said, gratefulness dripping from his words.
"It was my duty. Why am I here for?" I give him a smile and the three of us surround the unconsciousness demon. Her appearance was back to as it was as I knelt down, taking her head in my lap and shaking her head slightly, "Jagi, wake up." I say in a soothing voice. 

No response from her for the next 5 minutes was giving me anxiety. Jimin and Jungkook stood there, praying that she would get up but it was of no use. We sat there in silence when she finally moved a finger and her eyelids opened ajar, "Hey." She said in her cute voice. 
"Sorry for the inconv-" She was interrupted by a hiccup as the two males bend down to have a better auditory perception of what she was saying.

"I just want to let you know, that your father was the great man." Her face was soon filled with bloody tears as she held my hand, she was abnormally warm.
"What are you saying...?" I was on the verge of losing my self-control.
"He left but, he took it all..."
"T-Took wh-what?"
"My life away from me."
"W-what?"
"I don't have much ti-" Another hiccup and my heart went crazy. I cupped her face with my arms as I felt warm tears trekk down my cheeks. The other males stayed silent but I could feel them getting tensed.
"I love you so much, remember that always. Promise me you'll move on after I leave."
"Don't ever say that! I know you'll be fine! We'll contact the docs-"
"Kim Taehyung."
"Kim Yoona."
"Please take care of these two beautiful crackheads. I love them too." She flashes a sad smile as her eyelids start shutting down once again.
"Yoona-shi!" They both yelled in unison making her chuckle.
"Don't miss me too much." And before I could say anything, her hands fell off mine, her body's temperature drastically decreased and her sad smile vanished, "Yoona, Yoona! No no no no!"

I screamed the heck out of my lungs, crying my heart out as I hugged her dead body in the middle of an empty venue. Jimin and Jungkook's sobs filled my ears soon later, making it harder to let the reality sink in. I wished I would wake up from this nightmare and watch her sleep soundly beside me as I caress her cheeks and hair strands but here she lay, motionless, in my arms and I couldn't do anything about it.

After a few days

We surround her coffin as the gravediggers lay her coffin deep into the earth and the bishop saying the last few lines before everyone left. I gesture the two others to leave and sit down right beside her gravestone, placing all my love letters and flowers, "You were my only one. My one and only love." I cry, caressing the newly put mud. 

"Me too." I heard a whisper as if air was speaking to me. The weather suddenly changed, the clouds were dark with a tint of thunder. I suddenly felt electricity run through my veins, my chest filling up with a foreign yet familiar feeling as I heard another voice from inside my head, 

"Feels good to be back."

The End

A/N: So finally here we are at the end of this book! I have been an extremely bad writer and I am so so sorry about that! Maybe, just maybe we could get a Part 3 but who knows? Well, thanks for supporting me through this journey and I hope you enjoyed this book! Thank you so much for reading!! Love ya'll!