Chapter 1: The Judge

I opened the door and stepped in. The smell was disgusting. I kept following the smell until I bumped into something. 

"Nurse!!" I screamed as I saw my hostel's nurse lying lifeless on the floor. I called the principal and the ambulance as soon as possible. They took her away and the principal told the students that there will be no classes today, but that doesn't matter now. I could clearly see she was stabbed. It was a police case!!! But my principal being a b*tch avoided it because of the school's reputation. She was a really nice nurse. She helped me with everything... I need to find out who did this.

I decided to go to my dance teacher before going to the police. I hope he hears me out.

I reached his room and knocked.

"Sir It's me...Choi Yoona."

He suddenly opened the door and oh lord....He was looking hot.

He was looking hot

He was sweating. I asked him if I could come in. He let me in and locked the door. 

"Sir...have...have yo-ou he...ard about the nur---" I was panicking.

"Ne" He said and sat beside me. "It was a police case..wasn't it?" Did he just read my mind?

"Yes Sir.." I didn't know his name yet...

"Kim TaeHyung...My name." YAH?!?!

"I know who you are Yoona.."

"How...Sir?"

"I am the one you are going to give an audition to."

"I didn't see your name with the judges...Sir"

"What about the Super Judge?"

OMG.....