Basic Graduation🎓

Basic Graduation: Friday 0930(am)
When Brooke was getting ready for Graduation, she packed her stuff.

There were about three to four parts.
Airmen's Run, Coin Ceremony, Graduation of each group, and certification of each into government.

It all ended in about 7 hours. I felt fantastic!!! After everything that happened, we all had to line up in our groups.  When I graduated High School, I graduated with honors. So when I graduated with the Air Force, I also graduated with honors.

After graduation, we all stranded where we were suppose to, waited for our families to come get us. When they did, I was mauled over by my brother and sister.

Matthew was very tall, and Samantha was very short but not too short. When they mauled me, Matt had his arm over my head. "Hello Brooklynn!" I gave him the look, "excuse me... it's Airman Brooks; thank you very much!" "Alrighty then!" Then Sammi came over to me, shy as she can be.

My brother Matt is in the marines. He decided College wasn't for him either, so he went into the military. At the age of 18, he decided college wasn't his thing since he did very well in school. He went into the Marines at the age of 19. He's now 27. I was hoping it would be good.

Now my little sister Samantha, who is 10, was a shy girl who was only in about 4th grade going into 5th grade

Now my little sister Samantha, who is 10, was a shy girl who was only in about 4th grade going into 5th grade. My little sister was sweet, but had the eyes of a devil. She didn't know what she wanted to do with her future yet but she always talked about working for the VA. Which deals with military.

After everything, we have all said our goodbyes because I was going to stay a little while longer before turning home