How long gone...

B: Luke and I been working on friendship before relationship. I don't know what to tell him I am leaving to go overseas to work on my medical combat. I was lecturing all day till about ten. By now I had my own apartment. I was having mixed feelings about this man... really bad.. I just wasn't sure how I was gonna tell him about going overseas. I was nervous. It was about 0930, where I texted Luke, "Hey Luke, can you stop by my apartment, I wanna talk" "sure thing darling be there around 10:15." "Okay thanks" I was worried all to hell. Everyone left the classroom and I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door where I was stopped. "Brooks!" "Yes sir?" "You leave in the morning. Good luck!" "Thanks sgt!" I was at my apartment, I took my uniform top off and left my tshirt and pants and boots on. Then there was a knock on the door. "Brooke?" "Coming!!" I opened the door and Luke was standing there and kissed my cheek. This is gonna hurt.... bad.

L: I wonder Brooke wanted to talk about. I got to her apartment around 10:15 and knocked on her door. "Brooke?" "Coming!!" Brooke didn't look like herself... I was nervous... "Brooke honey, what's the matter?"

Conversation: (B-Brooke; Luke-L)

L:What's the matter..
B: Luke... I don't know how to tell you this...
L: can I say something first?
B: sure..
L: will you be my girl? We been working on our friendship and relationship, I figured we were ready.
B: that's the thing Luke, I don't know.. I'm going overseas tommorow morning, and I don't know how long I'll be gone...
L: WHAT.
B: calm down Luke. I don't know when I'll be back. Please calm down.
L: how can I "calm down" you're practically leaving. I don't know why I even bothered coming. Bye Brooke.
B: Luke please!

B: I sat there on the couch, and just was in shock. I got in the shower and got ready for bed while thinking about Luke... what did I do? I can't disobey orders... what did I do?

L: Brooke told me why she wanted to talk, I asked her to be my girl since I thought we all good. When she told me she was gonna go overseas... I lost it.. I left... I went back to the bus and just cried myself to sleep. I lost her.