A year later... Crash my party..

Luke: I still haven't met Brooke's daughter and I'm starting to worry. She's been distant, so I'm trying figure it out. I have a show tonight, here in Macon, so I asked BM, to leave two tickets just in case. I just want Brooke in my life. It's tooo real. She needs to be here.

Brooke: I been distant from Luke lately, only because I'm scared for him to meet my beautiful baby. I'm scared to death.. BM texted me and said there's two tickets for the show tonight for us... I replied, "Okay. Be there," I was honored Luke left tickets, I was just nervous... like sick to my stomach nervous... anyway, a couple of hours went by and I decided to get ready while Savannah slept. I wore a blues jeans, a crop top with a flannel shirt and sandals. I curled my hair and put it in a pony tail and left my bangs. Then about 1/2 hour later, Vannah woke up. I put her in the tub, while watching her play in the water, I got a text from Luke.

Luke: I asked BM to leave the tickets. He did. I decided to text Brooke and ask if she was gonna make it. I was honestly excited for the concert. This makes me happy. This girl makes my heart go boom boom.

Text conversation;
L: Hey there beautiful!!
B: Hi Luke.
L: I just wanna check up on you two. Y'all comin?
B: yes. Be there soon. Good luck.
L: thanks darlin.
B: no problem. Hey I'll see you later, I got baby girl in the tub and got to get her ready. Bye babe!

B: I got Savannah out of the tub and got a towel around her untill she saw herself in the mirror. She started laughing at herself. "What's so funny?" She was laughing. I sat her on the sink while I put her diaper on and she was laughing. "*Gasped* who's that?" I got her up and took her in the nursery and got her dressed with a cute dress with leggings and sandals. I found a cute headband and put it on her and was so happy. My happy baby. Hopefully tonight goes well.

****Concert****
I grabbed Savannah out of the car and locked my car with my keys In my pocket and walked into the area where I was gonna be standing with savannah . I put her down and she stood next to me. I pointed to Luke, "Look. Who is that?" And Luke looked at me and mouthed "hi." He was singing, and I was so enjoying this. He was singing, "First love song" and there I was... in tears, that song was just, it explained Luke and ours relationship perfectly..

L: Tonight was the concert, after about two songs, I didn't see Brooke, nor did I see Savannah. I kept on singing. Til Carter motioned me to come over and he pointed me to look at the side. There they were. Two beauties. I was singing First love song as soon as I looked over, I mouthed "Hi" to Brooke and I seen she was crying. I want this relationship badly so I can marry her. After 3 hours of the concert, I got unhooked and saw Brooke playing with Savannah by the bus.

B: I was fully ready for Luke to meet my princess. I was nervous but ready. Luke came over and I  stood up  with Savannah and I said "hi Luke. There's someone I would like you to meet.." I picked up Savannah and she was shy as a bumblebee. "Can you say hi to Luke?" She waved and buried her head in my neck. She's shy I told Luke.

L: I walked over to Brooke and Savannah. Brooke stood up with Savannah, and said to me, "Hi Luke, there's someone I would like you to meet.." she picked up Savannah who I knew was a shy baby. I heard her say "Can you say hi to Luke?" She waved to me and buried her head into Brooke neck. We had a short conversation before she left to go home and put Savannah to bed.

L: I want to be there for every step of the way, but you push me away..
B: I don't mean to Luke, I have a baby girl, I don't know Luke, it's not my fault.
L: Can you atleast stop trying to push me away, I love you. I always have. I always will. I will take your daughter raise her as my own, I want to be--
B: Luke, I'll give that to you, but do you really want to be apart of Savannah's life?
L: yes Brooke... please. Then my lips touched hers... and it was another first love song...

B: Luke and I kissed and I knew it was match made in heaven... it was another love song. I went to bed that night wondering if it was the right move untill I heard banging on my front door.