Same ole me.

Well, Luke and I got back to the house and was just chilling watching movies. I was thinking about all this wedding stuff. I wanna get married but I wanna show him the same old me. So I get up from the couch and head to the bedroom.

Luke: "Baby where you going?!"
Brooke: going to grab something hang on.

I grabbed my Air Force shirt and shorts and curled my hair lazy curls and fixed my makeup. I wanted to make him think I'm still me. I dyed down the lights a little and put on some music and locked the doors. I straddled Luke's Lap and started kissing his neck.

Luke: broooke, you look hot, and you sure wanna do this?
Brooke: I want you Luke. Want me back.

Luke flopped me over and I was told to lay still till he came back. He came back with a rope and hand cuffed and a blind fold. It's gonna be a kinky night!

Luke POV:
     Brooke and I came home to watch movies and enjoy the chilly night while chilling in our clothes and cuddling. Brooke got up and went up stairs to get something I don't know what then came back to her Air Force shirt on and shorts with hair lazy curled. She dimmed the lights and put music on and then the next thing I know she's straddling my lap and kissing me neck. I had to make her want me like I wanted her. I flipped her on her back and told her stay put. I went in the cave and grabbed the rope and hand cuffs and blindfold, then it just kinky from there.

-I know it's a short, I just got back to this, I had to reread my story quick-