Love in a small town..

It's been a month since Luke moved in with me and Savannah, and she's been getting used to him, she's been calling him Daddy Luke. Which I don't mind. Jackson would want us to be happy. I saw the post, as I was scrolling through my twitter and saw a article, "Luke and old girlfriend back together forever? Or no?" As I was reading, the ending got me frustrated. I didn't want to end any of this, I loved it. I called Luke who was in the back room with Savannah. "Luke?" "Coming baby"

Luke: I was in the back room with Savy playing my guitar that she loves so much. Brooke called me
In the living room. I brought Savannah with me while she called me. I sat on the couch. "Luke?" I replied with "coming baby"

B: Luke read this article, tell me what you think..
L: An article about us... sweet. There was one about two years ago, I never got around to read it.. honestly.
B: Luke was reading the article, untill I said "okay the ending.. whatcha think?"
L: the ending is fucked up Brooke. There isn't no way we're breaking this up. I love you too much.
B: Be like "Is it Fate, or is it not?"
L: Now Brooke, were gonna be together untill were old and wrinkly. Okay?
B: I laughed and kissed Luke and got up to make dinner.

B: I made Dinner and started to think, about weddings. I wanted to have a wedding in a small town. With a gorgeous view, a couple of people, great food and such. Call our wedding "love in a small town," since you know; we both fell in love in a small town in Texas. Familiar?  Hey babe?

L: "Yes honey?"
B: I was thinking about weddings, not that I'm rushing, just thinking.
L: what's on the mind?
B: a small town wedding, and call it a "love in a small town.."
L: because we fell in love in a small town in Texas?
B: Correct. I like the idea, just I don't wanna rush anything..

L: Well Brooke has been thinking about weddings, I honestly beileve that having a wedding in a small town is good, I don't wanna rush anything either. I love this area as much as she does. We both fell in love in Texas in a small town, so I like the wedding idea title, "Love in a small town" A country wedding and red. Hmmm. Proposal?? Hmmm.