Hard to love...

B: I went overseas the next morning and it was tough leaving behind my apartment and Luke.. I was scared to death. Honestly. I met up with Jackson, one of my brothers in arms. Jackson and I had a real connection. I guess because he was in the Air Force as well? I don't know but something made me feel so happy to be with him as much I did with Luke.

L: Brooke left. I didn't get to say goodbye.. I feel awful. She was the one, but I didn't know how long she was gonna be gone. I started to do bar gigs again,  I just was so lonely without Brooke... it just didn't seem right.. at all.

B: it's been almost 6 months and I haven't heard from him, Luke. So I decided to get close to Jackson. We got closer. "Hey Jackson" "Hey Brooke. Wanna grab dinner" "ya sure."

L: it's almost been 6 months, Brooke and I haven't spoken, so I decided to be single and focus on my music.

J(Jackson): Brooke and I been together everyday now since we're stationed over seas. Since then, we have sleeping together. I didn't want to take it seriously, but we sleep together, and not just with clothes, naked.

B: Jackson and I been sleeping together, I know I should wait to be with Luke but being overseas changes you. He has been great. I haven't thought about Luke at all, and I know I should, but Jackson has me on a whole different level. Why? I don't know but it sure is as hell fucking nice.

**A year Later**
B: Jackson and I have been together for some quite now and we ended up getting pregnant. He just has been so good, we talk about the future and military, I haven't been able to talk to anyone.

Memory from that "night"
Jackson and I were coming back from a long meeting. I grabbed his shirt and just made out with him, he took my shirt off and started kissing me over. As we're kissing, I undid his uniform and went down. I teased him for about a minute then kissed his tip, and then put my mouth on his dick... and then I licked all the way up to his mouth until he picked me up and put me on the bed. He kissed me til he hit my thighs. He made love bites untill I moaned. "Come on baby...." all I said and he ate me out and I was moaning until he slipped inside me. I screamed and moaned loudly. We laid there till the next day.
**End of memory**

J: Well B is pregnant... and honestly I didn't think I could ever become a dad. Honestly. She's about 6 months. We found out we were having a girl. We were gonna name her Savannah June. But use both of our last names. Brady-Brooks. So I was pretty excited. 3 more months till our my princess is here and I can have my family together.. again..

B: I was on my phone during lunch, reading through the magazine articles and one said "Luke Bryan still in love with his old girlfriend? Or is he going to be single forever?" I read the article, "Luke Bryan has a short relationship with Brooklyn Brooks, 18, of the Air Force, and has broken up with no conversations. Is he still in love or looking to move on.." I was honestly shocked. I was have major pains in my stomach through my back. Jackson walked in and I moaned and screamed... "it's time..."

J: I was working on my shift then got home to Brooke, she was moaned and screamed and said "it's... time..." baby time!!!!