Are we getting married...?

Luke and I were talking and I could say is we are not getting married and we can't.

Luke: I'm such an asshole. Why does everything have to be so difficult... why. I just wanted my girl. I lost her and everything has been so weird. It just I cancelled everything for the day of the wedding and I just couldn't help but cry over the fact that Brooklyn and I are over... for good... what I am suppose to do now? Is everything okay with this picture..? I mean I love my boys but Brooklyn has that connection with me as I said before.

Brooklyn: I watching the Tv, drinking whiskey, when I saw "interview With Luke Bryan" showed up. I couldn't watch it. I scrolled through, and heard a knock on the door. It was another blonde chick. Oh great, not another Luke chick. I got the door and she said "Hey I'm Caroline.. can we talk..?" "Yeah sure, come on, my daughters at her Nana's and poppas.."

Caroline: Let me explain, the Luke situation. I'm the ex wife, I know. We just never worked. I know. He didn't tell you because he that's type of guy who keeps a lot of things to himself. Just learn. It took me a lot to learn in college. He deserves someone special. I know I tried my best.

Brooke: wow..... I didn't think you were gonna show up. How did you know Luke and I called off the wedding?

Caroline: honestly, social media. I had to find the truth. And it is true. Honey, I know the boys would love you. I know this. Luke deserves more than me. We never worked.

Brooke: thanks... it's too late. Thanks tho.

A day later

Well, it's been atleast two days since this whole wedding being called off, I honestly can say, I miss Luke now... I seriously my Luke. Caroline was right, I need to learn before I even... assume. I made myself look like an ass.  About an hour later, Luke pulled in the driveway. The boys got out and I sat down on picnic table and turned on the music without a saying a word.

Luke: Hi. Can we talk?
I just looked at him and gave him a small smile.
"Sure.."
Luke; Listen,
I cut him off, "The wedding and everything else is called off still, let me think Luke. I don't know anymore. I can't do this. Not with knowing I need to learn...."
Luke: you're stubborn.
Brooke: excuse me...?
Luke: you heard me.

Brooke: Luke left with the boys and I went in the house slamming doors and screaming and punching walls. Ugh I can't anymore. We can't get married. Am I that stubborn.