Getting Better

Brooke: I was sitting there waiting to see the doctor. Ugh, this is kicking me right in the ass. I was here for a week, I just wanted to be discharged. I was getting better.

Dr. Shepard: Brooklynn, how we doing today?
Brooke: a lot better thank you.
Dr.Shepard: I'm gonna discharge you today, do you have a ride home tonight?
Brooke: my mom and dad, thanks.
Shepard: you take meds everyday until you're better, see me once a month for a checkup, then counseling with someone from the VA program and you should be good.
Brooke: thanks Doc.

Brooke: as I was walking back to the room, I got this sleezy feeling that I could feel luke where ever I went.

________
Luke: I went to visit Brooke, but I had to go through the nurses station to get in. As they signed me in, they looked at me, "you're Luke Bryan...." I smiled and laughed and said to them, "I'm here to see my girlfriend, can I go?" "Yes sir" I knocked on Brooke's door and she was talking to her roommate, and I could tell she was better. When I walked in, she looked up and jumped in my arms and cried so hard.

Brooke: Luke... I'm sorry. 😫 I feel so horrible. You have been so good to me, I always assuming, so made myself an ass. I love you baby.

Luke: I love you too, how bout I bring you home, put you in bed with some tv and we should be good to go?

Brooke: please💔 I just need to cuddle my country singer.

Luke: lets go.