Hello Darlin'

Everything happens to us?

Brooke: I couldn't beileve what I was seeing when I was in Walmart. It was an old ex from high school. Good lord. Whatever happened in high school, got me out.. and graduated.. I was seeing my old ex, Darryl. Darryl Curtis. I'm not sure if it was me, but I started flashbacks of our relationship...

[Flashback⚡️]
I was out with a couple of the girls from the volleyball team, when Darryl texted me and told me he wasn't gonna go out. I knew that was a lie. He went out with the guys from the football team and got drunk. It basically ruined us. He came to my house drunk out of nowhere and started blaming me for the fights and everything. I broke up with him and haven't talked him since..

Darryl: Hello Darlin'
Brooke: What you want Darryl?
D: don't be like that Brookie..
B: don't be like what? A snotty bitch? Because the last time I remembered, you and I broke up because you lied. How many times have you lied to me, godly knows how many.
D: Brooke, it was intentional..
b: intentional my ass.
D: Can we catch up?
B: fuck. No. Go to hell. As I told him as I brushed passed him to the checkout lane and drove home.

B: why is it that, I always get caught with a ex? Like seriously. Luke and I are so together, it's just my past... come on. What am I gonna Tell Luke?

L: I took Savannah to the ace hardware with me to get paint for the studio. I saw someone unexpectedly, that I knew I wasn't going to see again.. ever. One of my exes... is it me, or do like all of the girls I've dated were horrible? I tried to avoid her but she caught me before I could go down another isle.
Caroline: Hello Luke!
L: Hi Caroline..
C: how ya been?
L:  Great... You..?
C: Married to someone who didn't leave me a message saying we were broken up..
L: that was 5 years ago... get over it...
c: Why Luke? So you can move on? Which I see you have.
L: Caroline, I have moved on. I didn't expect to break up, but didnt tell you, I was in the moment of my music career! Yes like I said I moved on... I gotta run.

L: I got out of the store with the stuff and Savy, and drove home, I didn't want to see her.. like ever... what am I gonna tell Brooke?