Old roots?

Luke:
So I haven't really told Brooklynn about the past really. I had two boys with my ex wife. But I cut off all contact except about the boys. I grabbed my phone and decided to ask her if I could have the boys for a few weeks. I was scared of the boys visiting the house and meeting Brooklyn and Savannah. Caroline and I never made it work. But with Brooke, it's just a different situation, I connect with her.
L: Hey Lina. Can I have the boys for a few weeks?
C: Sure Luke, I need a break. Meet up today? I'll give them to you.
L: omg thank you.

Brooklyn: I was in the bedroom getting dressed when I heard my phone go off. I got notifications that Luke was texting someone out of a State number. Hm,
It has been said that he was a father to two boys. Yes... Luke lied to me... he was a father. How could he? As soon as I heard the door shut, I started packing his bags and throwing them on the porch. Savannah walked in, and She kept asking what I was doing.
"He lies to me... and you..he has two boys with someone else.." "momma! You don't mean that!" "Savy, honey, I have proof."

Luke: I met Caroline with the boys and I was sitting there with them. Caroline wanted to get back together, and I honestly didn't want too, I was in love with Brooke. She was the one. The past is my past. I kept it there. I want the boys and be gone.

C: Luke, here is everything you need to know. It's all written. Here's their bags.
L: thank you, I'll give them back after the four weeks.
C: have fun!

Brooke: I had all of Luke's stuff out of the house. I texted him about thirty minutes later, "Luke, All of your stuff is on the porch. I want my house key on the doorstep before Savy and I get home. We're over" I'm calling the wedding off. Everything is getting to be too much. I can't take it. Savy deserves someone special in her life. And so do I but my princess has been my life.

****Few Hours later..*****

Luke: I got a text from Brooke, and it made my heart sink into my stomach. I didn't say a word to my boys and just drove. I was crying but I didn't let them see me. How could I be so stupid.? I Dropped the boys off at mamas... and just sat there on my tailgate. Momma walked out..
"Luke honey, you need to eat dinner.."
"Momma.. I can't. I lost Brooke and Savy, and here I am, with no wedding... and no fiancé..."
"Luke, go chase her. If you love her, go chase her"
"Momma. She told me to get my shit out and leave the key before her and Savy got home."
"Find her. If you don't, she'll be gone.."
"Fine."

Luke: I put my tailgate up and went to the house to see if they were there. The house was pit dark. I decided to drive to the base, they weren't there. So I figured to end of the road till they got home. I need her.

Brooke: I took Savy with me to return my "wedding" dress and her flower dress to the store. It was a long day thing, but it wasn't my thing really. I was hoping to get to married. Everyday is just a horrible is what I sense coming. As I was driving, it was dark, so since Luke's truck was black, it didn't occur to me he was near my house or whatever. I got Savy in the house and into her bed. I went outside and sat outside on the picnic table. I had the music playing, and looked at the ring and took it off. I put it in an envelope with Luke's name on it. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. Jesus Christ.

Luke: Brooke....
Brooke: Luke, where's my house key?
Luke: right here.
Brooke: Here's your ring. I can't do this. Wedding is off. We're not getting married.
Luke: look, I know I didn't say anything. I know. It looks bad. I love you Brooke. And Savy.
Brooke: WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SOMETHING? As I yelled at him...
Luke: Brooke... I was honestly scared...
Brooke: oh so... you meeting Savy was nothing to me? Good bye Luke.
Luke: WHAT.
Brooke: goodbye Luke.

Brooke: There's no wedding. I'm done. After everything... I decided to send Savy to my parents and go drinking...