I did it again..

B: As soon as I heard the bang on the door, I got up and went down stairs and opened the door to find Luke. He was covered in blood and dirt. I was shocked. I told him to come in and grabbed a towel and wiped his face off with warm water. Luke was covered in blood also, it was strange.

L: The guys and I decided to have a little fun, and get my truck stuck in the mud. Yeah that was a dumbass idea. I couldn't sleep, so this is why I'm stuck in the mud with the guys laughing at me... while we were getting my truck out of the mud, I saw that one of my buddies was bleeding from the hand, from holding the rope for so long. I helped him and as soon as, we got my truck out of the mud and I headed to Brooke's banging on the door.

Conversation;
B: what happened baby?
L: since I couldn't sleep, I called the guys and we went out muddin and got my truck stuck.
B: that explains the mud, what about the blood?
L: one of my buddies hand was bleeding, from holding the rope for so long, he started to bleed and I helped him and got blood over me...
B: oh my gosh Luke. Take a warm shower. I'll put your laundry in my washer and dryer. Shower now.
L: join me?
B: I can't Luke. I'm gonna check on Savannah and wait for you.
L: alright.

B: Luke Got in the shower and I was changing my clothes into something comfy. I changed into sweats and a baggy shirt. Then I heard the water turn off. I went In the bathroom to give Luke a towel untill I saw him... lord... where am I... I didn't wanna take my eyes off him. Luke grabbed my waist and kissed  me...  and he walked me to the bedroom... As Luke's song goes, "I did it again... just one more time.."

L: I saw Brooke hand me a towel after she told me to get the shower, as soon I got out, she handed me the towel and she saw me... I don't think she could take her eyes off me. I grabbed her waist and we started making out and walked her to the bedroom.. I did it again...