Were gonna hold on

B: a couple of days have gone by and I haven't said a word to Luke. I mean, should I? I'm so scared to even say anything.. Savannah was sleeping while Luke was painting. I went to the room started to say something.. "Luke?" "Yes. Baby?" "Ehh.. nothing, nevermind." "What is it..?" "Nothing promise." I walked away to hear him mumbling under his breathe, "Stubborn girl" I let it go.. then I couldn't. I didn't speak to Luke for more than days. I just couldn't do it.

L: I was painting the room a few days later. I haven't said anything to Brooke either. It hurts to go back to my past. It hurts because it give me the clingy feel all over again.. She was standing by the door as I was painting. "Luke?" I replied with "Yes baby?" Then she trailed off, "ehh, nothing.. nevermind." I could tell something was on her mind.. "what is it?" Then I got out of her, " nothing, promise..." I kept thinking stubborn.. stubborn! Then said out loud, stubborn girl. I knew she heard me.

B: a few days later, I still haven't spoken to Luke and it's just like "hi, bye" type of conversations, and I don't know what to do. Luke decided to go to his mommas and daddy's since he couldn't stand me being so damn stubborn and not wanting to talk. I love him but I get ahead of myself. I'm scared to even mention it...

L: I went to mommas and Daddy's the day after because I couldn't the one worded conversations between Brooke and I. I texted momma that night, "can I stay over for a few days? I'll explain when I get there.." "sure you can, Luke. Your room is always here!" "Thanks momma, see you in a bit" I got to mommas and put my stuff in the room and went downstairs and talked to momma.

L: Hi Momma.
LC: Hi Luke, what's going on.
L: Brooke and I are fighting, I wouldn't technically call it fighting, more like silent treatment.
LC: Well, do you know what it's about?
L: she started to talk then automatically stopped talking about it and I blurted out that she was stubborn...
LC: Luke, honey, If you're fighting or on silent treatment, you need to figure it out if you don't know what it is. Talk it out. Or talk over the phone. You love her and and she loves you. Communication is the key to a healthy relationship, Luke, I promise you that.
L: thanks momma, I'll give her a text.; I texted Brooke, "Communication is key, I can't do silent treatment for days, baby, it hurts to know that we're on one worded conversations.."
then I got a text back.
B: Luke texted me today and I'm afraid to text him back.
Phone convo:
B: Hi Luke, I know silent treatment isn't the answer, I been so out of it lately, I been thinking about my past. I wish I have said something. I just haven't said anything. I'm scared you'll leave because of this one tiny thing...
L: Baby, communication is key, I'm not gonna leave you. Your past is your past, my past is my past. I wish you would have said something instead of going on silent. I wish I would have known you were worried. I'm not going to leave one bit.
B: we're gonna hold on.. right? Never let each other go?
L: correct baby girl. Forever, I'll be your forever. I love you gorgeous.
B: I love you too. Come home.
L: I will tommorow, okay?
B: okay ❤️

L: I decided to stay a extra day at my parents just to visit with family before I headed back. It'll be good to be with family and talk. I love family and I have one at home, I'm ready to start my future with this girl, that's why I'm already holding on.

B: Next week is a big week for me, I'm meeting Ree Drummond, She is going to write a blog about me and my military experience, and show me some easy recipes. I'm hoping it gets a good review. Honestly, I'm excited.