Lost in sight..

B: I was headed to the barn and hid upstairs by the fireplace. It's one of Megan's and mines things to hang out. As I was hiding, I heard a door open.. please god no... I like this guy but I'm not looking for anything serious right now... was I?

L: I got to the barn and found no one. It was like a horse studio barn almost. It had an upstairs and downstairs, stables, and everything. As I looked for this amazing girl, I decided to text Carter and ask him about the name of girl, if he knew. He said he didn't.. that's when I turned around and saw a blue eyed, blonde beautiful girl. Wow. She was just wow.

B: As this guy was in the barn with me, I decided to help myself and go and greet myself. He was on his phone. I stood behind by a pole and acted like it was my business. He turned around with his smile and I was weak... I was wrong... I want a relationship...

L: Hi. I been looking all over for you.
B: I know, I'm sorry I ran off, I wasn't sure if I was doing something I wanted or if I wanted this, nevermind, Hi, my name is Brooklynn Brooks. You are?
L: You're alright. My name is Luke Bryan.
B: nice to meet you.
L: what is this place?
B: this is a studio Horse barn. It's on base for people who want to relax and be with the horses.
L: wow. This is amazing. I'm sorry I don't think we met... I mean career wise meaning..
B: oh! I'm here for my career path. I want to be in the Air Force for medical. I want to work with people who go over seas and be on the front line and be a medical combat.
L: wow! That sounds exciting.
B: You?
L: ohh, me.. well, I went to Georgia University, and became a country singer.
B: that's why you're here...

B: I was locked onto his eyes and I couldn't help but be locked onto his lips..... he was gorgeous...
L: Can I kiss this girl..