Jealousy

L: Well I asked Brooke to marry me and everything has been great so far.. I found that Savy's a little jealous... I don't know why. I mean it would be nice if she could tell me. It's heartbreaking. I'm making her apart of me. I never knew why she would be, I mean she's gonna be the flower girl along with my nephew Till. So I took Savy out for lunch, just her and me so Brooke took be alone and plan the wedding. I wanna know so she knows she's not being lefted out.  We decided to go to Pizza Hut.

L: Savy, can you talk to me why you feel jealous?
S: it's embarrassing....
L: just tell me honey, you're not gonna feel left out, you know that right..?
S: I guess so.
L: Savy honey, what's the matter?
S: it's just, I don't wanna be alone, you're marrying momma, and it's hurting me, i don't know why.
L: you said you were okay with it, and the adoption.
S: I know, I am, it's just everything has been so overwhelming....
L: Savy, you're 5. Don't have to worry about... that. Let us handle it. Okay?
S: okay.

L: we sat there and ate and talked about the wedding since she wanted to be the flower girl. We were okay with that, along she picked the dress that goes with the scheme of the wedding. It's gonna be a long couple months.... Lordy.

B: Luke took Savy out to lunch to find out why she was jealous. She was jealous for a couple reasons that's all I knew. I decided to stay home and work on some wedding stuff. I decided to get invitations out and mailed out. I was working on the seating arrangement untill Luke and Savy walked in...