Savannah's growing up...

Savannah is in the photo; She is 5 now. This will be her for about 5 years untill I change it.

B: well, Savannah is 5 now and she's growing up so fast, she's starting to love Luke more than me, and it's legit tearing my heart apart. Today has been hard because I been restarting my routine again to become a medical Examiner, and it's been hard leaving Savy with my bestfriend Megan. Megan is a licensed daycare runner, so it's been easier for me because we both went to the Air Force together. Luke has been distant lately, I been trying figure out why and he won't tell me. Okay whatever. I'm not gonna start anything. The last time that happened, it was silent treatment for days. I had been telling Savy about her real father since she calls Luke 'Dad' since she was a baby. I'm happy that she does, but she needs to know about Jackson since I promised him. Sigh. I wanna know what Luke is doing.

Luke: I have been getting my ass in gear of proposing to Brooke, it's been hell because I can't find a good day to do it honestly. It's devastating. I been so distant, I can't even think straight. I don't wanna ruin the surprise either. It would break me.

B: Savannah Passed out during daycare today, so i went and grabbed her brought her to the hospital. It wasn't her asthma. The doctors ran tests and we were there all day till about 2am the next day. I texted Luke about it and he drove to the hospital. He ran in and asked what was going on. I was too busy crying. My stomach hurt so bad.

Doc: Brooklynn and Luke?
B&L; yes.
B: is she okay?! Is my baby okay?!
L: calm down baby.. she's gonna be okay right, doc?
Doc; yes, she was dehydrated and were running more tests.
B: okay, thank you.
Doc: be back in a gif.
B: alright.
L: thank you.
B: minutes later, the doctor came back with results and gave the news to us. I was in so much shock.
L: what can we do?
Doc: you can get the pump, that we install for you, then we can teach you how to change the needle, and tubing, she has diabetes, which means watch her blood sugar.
B: Luke... I wanna do it. I wanna her to be healthy and happy.
L: doc, well do it.
Doc: okay, let me get one and set you up with it.
L&B; Thank you.

Luke: we just found out that Savannah has diabetes. I'm scared honestly, even for Brooke. It's scary. We both didn't know what to expect. Sigh... I wanna propose now... if that would brighten up the mood.

L: Brooke?
B: Yes Luke?
L: I have been so distant lately..
B: I know baby...
L: I wanna ask you a question, but first I wanna ask Savy something.
B: okay.
L: Hi pumpkin, is it okay if I ask mommy a important question and maybe it'll brighten your mood tonight?
Savy: Yes!
L: thank you buttercup.
B: what question Luke?
L: I wanna know what it's like to be married to a wonderful girl, I've known you all my life, I wanna know your past, your future goals, I wanna know what our future holds, I wanna know what our future kids are, I wanna know everything about you. I love you. I love your daughter, I wanna know about adoption, I wanna give the life you both deserve. Brooklynn June Brooks, will you marry me?
B: I covered my mouth, and Luke was smiling, "Yes I will." Then he turned to Savy and she was smiling big. I was happy my baby was happy!!!
L: that leads another question... for pumpkin.
Savy: what?
L: can I adopt you?
Savy; Yes!
L: It couldn't get better than this