Love in the making..

L; After one day, I decided to go back and walk around base and I saw everyone working and decided to look for Brooke. I asked this one girl, clearly she knew, "hi, do you know where I can find Airman Brooklynn Brooks?" "Yes, she down the hall teaching a lecture right now. You can wait about ten minutes and she will be done." "Okay great thank you." As everyone walked out, I walked in. "Hi, we met yesterday.. can I bring you out to dinner tonight and we can chat?" "Sure Luke!"

B: I woke up to go to my lecture to teach today and as I was teaching I wasn't really focusing... I was thinking about Luke. Damn it. As hours went by and I gave myself a chance to refocus to the class and gave them their assignment and ended class. As they walked out, Luke Walked in... oh man.. just kiss me ya fool. "Hi, we met yesterday.. can I bring you out to dinner tonight and we can chat.?" And I couldn't say no.. "sure Luke!"

That night***
B: I wore my jeans shorts and a white crop shirt. And my sandals. I waited for Luke at the gate. He came by with his Black truck. He got out in his blue shirt and jeans. And hat. Wow... I'm lost for words... more like falling in love fucking a. Damn it Brooke, you're not suppose to fall for someone! I had that as my help... I didn't want to fall for someone... but then again, he was hot..

L: I wore a blue shirt and jeans with a hat. I grabbed my keys to my truck and got outside to the truck and got in, and then drove to the gate. Man... did Brooke look cute. Gahhhhh, Luke, is she the one..? I grabbed myself together and got out and helped her in my passenger and headed for the creek. She has no idea what's coming. I was going to surprise her with a barn and creek here in Texas and give her a good night since she's been working hard at the base. Why not?

B: I didn't know where we were going, so I grabbed my phone and decided to take a selfie with Luke while he was driving. Cute picture for my Facebook. I then put my phone away. We stopped and I saw lanterns and a table by a creek with a barn. "Luke what's this.." "it's all for you.."

L: I gave Brooke permission to take a selfie and post it on Facebook. Then as we drove, I stopped at the place where I had everything set up. I had lanterns and table by a creek with a barn.. that's when I heard.. "Luke's what's this.." I told her "it's all for you.."

Brooke; I got out and walked to the table.. oh my god... Luke... it's.. its... pretty.
Luke: Just like you.

B: We sat down and ate. I got up after I was done and walked into the barn and found a hoop and basketball... I played basketball and soccer in primary school. It was my sport. So I grabbed the ball and Luke came in and played one on one with me.

L: Brooke got up after we are and went into the barn, when I went to see what the lord the woman was doing, I found her bouncing a ball around so I decided to play one on one with her. Hopefully I can get a kiss out of this...

*Playing basketball...1/2 hour goes by...*

B: While playing basketball with Luke, I stopped playing and tossed it in his body, "kiss me ya fool." He kissed me like it was forever... man it was heaven... his lips with mine... oh man... I'm done for.

L: Brooke tossed the ball to me, and stopped playing. She said to me, "Kiss me ya fool" I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer, my lips met hers and it was meant for forever, and it was heaven... she's the one...

*After the Date*

L: Brooke and I left the area and I took her back to base. She started to get out as I grabbed her arm. "What Luke?" "Can I have your number?" I asked. "Sure," I gave her my phone and she put it in my phone, "Brooklynn June" then gave it back to me. She started to walk away, I stared at her. Gosh.... she's the one...

B: We left the area.. Luke brought me to base. As I started for the door, I felt a hand grab my arm. Turned around, "What Luke?" He asked me, "Can I have your number?" I smiled, sure! He gave me his phone and I put my number in his phone and then gave it back to him.. man... I was in love with a man...