Just one drink...

Brooke:
I decided to go to the bar and do a couple of drinks. I mean it's just one drink... right? I went to get a Margarita when I saw a guy next to me say "keep drinking, you'll end up like me." I said to him, "haha, I'm a retired airman, I know what I'm doing" I grabbed the drink and chugged it. "That's a good drink" I was drinking all night until I hear someone singing, please be a jukebox. After a while, I saw Lynn coming to me and just talked.

Luke:
I was shooting my video, "buzzkill" I didn't say I was doing st the same bar with Brooke, Hell I didn't know what I was gonna do. I saw A guy sitting next to her, but I didn't say anything. I just kept doing my own thing. I was sitting there after recording, and saw Lynn walk up to Brooklynn. No. I can't. I'm done arguing. I'm not doing this. "Luke stop being an idiot" I kept saying to myself.

B: I started to get up and saw that Luke was there singing. I left hungover. I couldn't stand being in Luke's way. I couldn't stand being Luke's way. I told myself I wasn't gonna home with anyone.

Luke:
I walked out to Brooke swaying side to side and that's when I knew she was drunk.

L: come on, let's get you home safe and sound.
B: I'm not going home with you. I got a boyfriend.
L: oh? We're not gonna do anyone, I'll drop you off and you'll be fine.
B: my boyfriend won't like it.
L: who's this boyfriend?
B: he's not my boyfriend, he's my fiancé.
L: name?
B: He's super duper fucking hot. Luke Bryan.
L: oh okay. Show me where you live please and I'll drop you off.
B: here.

L-continues; I dropped Brooklynn off at her place and took her in. She was laying in the couch. And she said to me, "you look like my fiancé." I didn't say anything because I knew she was drunk. I sat on the edge of the couch looking at her as she slept. She woke up that morning, looking for a bucket and I handed her one.

B: Luke what are you doing here.
L: you were drunk Brooke. I brought you home.
B: how bad was I..?
L: well you stated you had a fiancé, you weren't going home with me, and everything else...
B: oh Luke I'm sorry.
L: you were drunk. It's okay.
B: thinking of fiancé.... can I have my ring back please?
L: what? Yeah yeah,
B: thank you.

B:
Now I had to fight my way to get back to where we were. I had to meet Luke's boys, I had to make sure Savy had a father figure, I had to make it all up. I don't wanna turn out to be a drinker. I want to be better.

L;
Brooke asked for her ring back... I was super shocked... I was going to slip it on her finger before she woke up but I decided not too. I have given it to her when she woke up. I have my baby back. Now time to have the boys meet her and Savy and I won't have to freak out every time.