Luke's Tribute🇺🇸

While Flying to Lackland Air Base, my bestfriend Carter said to me "You gonna get a girl.." "Now Carter, I don't know.." then it was quiet when we landed. We landed and grabbed our luggage to the truck and drove to the hotel. Everyone was in their rooms, except Carter and I. We shared a room. While waiting for the next couple hours to go by, I was scrolling through Twitter reading tweets. I told Carter what I wanted to find in a girl. And he said maybe she's on base.

**A couple hours flown by; 7pm, Concert started at 8:30pm**

It was a Saturday, I put on a black buttoned down shirt, jeans and boots along with my Hat

While getting ready to go on stage, I was talking with Carter, and he was looking out into the crowd and saw this beautiful girl wearing ripped shorts and a shirt that said America. With the flag. He said she was perfect for me.

 He said she was perfect for me

***Brooklynn's Outfit***

While we went on stage, I just stared at that pretty girl. She had her hair curled with the flag shirt and ripped Jean shorts. She was soooo beautiful. She had blonde hair. She was drinking a bud light, and I seen that she had dog tags, and I knew she was in the military. I could not keep my eyes off of her. She was just stunning.  The concert went on for a while til about 12pm. We all got done and I was trying to hurry up to catch that girl.