Wedding Bells

Luke keeps asking what I want in my future with him. I honestly? I don't know. I told him I wanted to be married to him. But then I wrote the rest down as my vow.. while I got all the stuff out from the wedding before, I looked at Luke and I chuckled. Now I'm trying to figure out what to say in my vow. Hell, Luke is the only man I want to spend my life with.

Luke: I been thinking about Vows to Brooklynn. I honestly know what to say. But get to look at her everyday, sing about her, have a family with her, and make love to her and meet her family.

Wedding day... number 2.
Because everyone is here for wedding day number two, I'm a little worried of what to do or say. When I say I want to get married.

As my daddy walked down the aisle with me, I noticed lots of people standing up. There is a bunch of people who are here for the second time Luke and I are getting married. Let's see what happens. I got to Luke and he stared at me with a tear in his eye. Hi to the future hunk of my life. Now I'm waiting to marry the love of my life...

Luke:
I watched Brooke walk the aisle with her daddy. I saw her veil hide her face and watch the dress flow down the pathway to me. She got to me and all o could do was stare. I'm about to marry my bestfriend, the beautiful baby of my life.

Wedding Vows, wedding love, season of love.

While listening to the priest give the deals. I watched Luke stare at me. He lifted my veil off me before we started to say our vows.
Brooke: Luke. My dear Luke. You're my Luke. I found love when I found you, or persay, you found me wandering in the barn on base. You helped me so much with my life. I found my heart to be mended when I was talking to you. Luke, The day I left, I didn't wanna leave you. I had orders. Then when I saw you that one day at the beach, I found that my heart was racing for you. I loved you then, I loved you now. I will always love you. Til this day, today I say I do, is the day I make you the happiest man on earth.