Meeting Ree Drummond...

Idea was from my Real Life Bestie. We were talking about my hair dye, and said red and Ree Came out of the convo, then it gave me an idea..
---————----------------——————-------——–—–—
B: next week has arrived; This week if you wanna call it. I decided to get ready to meet Ree. I got a hotel in OK. I decided to text Ree and tell her I was on my way. I was nervous but I was ready. Ree had already set up the stuff and I was sitting in the car waiting for Luke to text me that Savy was okay... she was . I was glad. Luke can handle it. I got into the driveway and got out and walked to the door. Ree yelled to Come in. I walked in and hugged her as she was making salad. Salad smells fresh! I told Ree.

Ree: I'm glad I can do a blog on Brooke. It was really nice gesture. In trade, I'm giving her some "Go-to's" She deserves them after all her hard work in the military and being a full time mother.

Conversation between Ree and Brooke:
B: Salad Smells fresh, Ree.
R: It is! While I'm making the salad, I can multitask and write a rough draft of the Blog. Can you help me out with that?
B: that's what I'm here for!
R: Well start with basics, then move on. How that sound?
B: perfectly fine! Go ahead; you want me to write while you ask or..
R: that would be perfect.
B: I grabbed my notebook and pen and gave the paper a rough start title. "Rough draft paper" as Ree was putting salad on each plate getting ready for the next meal.
R: Age, Name, birthday, hobbies, career. Which I know your career. I just wanna make sure. Medical combat, but going for medical examining, Am I right?
B: yes, my career is medical combat but i am using my skills for medical examining. I was born in Southern California on December 31st, 1978. Brooklynn June Brooks. And My age is 23. I don't really do much for hobbies, Ree. I mean I'm a Country Singers Girlfriend, so I'm not sure how you wanna explain that.
Ree: hobbies, I know you read and write.
B: oh that's right! I wanna get back into that. Can you help out?
R: sure! Now family, friends, military, and what is your most important advice?
B: I have a daughter from my past, my partner, who I had my daughter with, has died in battle, so I am with Luke Bryan now, who is that amazing country singer. He is truly amazing. I am adopted, so I don't know who my real parents are. I was raised in New York. I went to the military so I made a lot of friends there instead of college friends, it wasn't the best path for me. I wanna know who my real parents are I'm just waiting for the right time I guess.
R: Adoption? I didn't know you were adopted. You don't look like your adopted parents..
b: now you know haha.

B: Ree gave me some of her "Go-to's" and I left by giving her a hug and leaving to go back to the hotel. I can't wait to go home and sleep. Luke must miss me as long with Savy. I miss them both.. after all, Savy is 5. I'm scared because we went through stages of ages. Terrible 2's, horrible 3's, and fours. Now fives. I hope it's better... I got back to the hotel and decided to pack and get to the airport and go home. I got home and saw Luke sleeping with Savy on top of him. With a note, "I love and miss you Mommy" my heart melted. I went into the laundry room and finished the laundry and went to bed. Til the next morning.