Baby on the way..

Baby time!!!

Everything has been going smoothly except my contractions... it's been hell. I just wanted my baby out... Jackson was having a hell of time. I was all checked In And everything, the doctor came in and checked on me, "9 cm Brooke, one more to go, I'll check on you in about half hour, okay?" "Okay, thanks doc!" I was hoping to get her out in an hour. I just wanted to hold my little girl....

J: Brooke and I are in the hospital all checked in. We been going smoothly, the doctor came in and gave us the update, "9cm.. one more to go" then said "I'll check on you in a about half hour, okay?" Hopefully everything is okay. I knew Brooke was anxious to hold that baby girl. So was I!

*Half an hour went *

Brooke: It went smoothly... thank goodness. Everything went planned. I wanted it neutral. No meds and nothing else. I grabbed Jackson's hand and he put his hand under my thigh and helped me push. I pushed with my head. But the doctor told me to push with my body. I pushed with my body, and I heard a cry... it was the most beautiful thing ever...

*Savannah June Brady-Brooks, 5lbs.4oz*

Jackson: Savannah was the most amazing thing ever created

Jackson: Savannah was the most amazing thing ever created. She was beautiful. Black hair, so tiny as hell. Blue eyes, so beautiful. She was just so beautiful. Just like her momma. I'm a daddy now... she's so cute. I love this little girl with everything I got.

Brooke: The doctor handed me the baby, I looked at her and cried, she was just so beautiful. She was just beautiful. The doctor came in and checked on me and let us know that we could leave the next day, since we were both healthy.

*The next day..*

Jackson: everything has been going well. We been sleeping well. Brooke was sleeping on the couch when I got a call about me going over seas again, I didn't wanna tell her but it was gonna hurt so much, my new born baby, and a beautiful girl.

Brooke: I was sleeping when I heard jacksons phone go off. I knew it was gonna be bad. I laid there looking at Savannah sleeping. God I created that.

Conversation: J+B
J: I grabbed Savannah and held her in front of me... "Brooke, I got a call."
B: What... why.
J: I'm going overseas, but I don't wanna leave... you two.
B: we'll be fine. I was thinking about going to Georgia. I found an apartment, so it would be good for peanut and I. I promise.
J: If I die, I want you to tell Savannah all about me, promise?
B: Jackson, don't talk like that.
J: it's true..

B: well knew that was gonna happen, he left that very next day. I was so scared. I was holding Savannah with a blanket covering her up while I was packing to go back to Georgia. Everything happens for a reason right? Sigh... then I heard a cry from the sweet girl. I knew she was hungry. I was breastfeeding her so she crabby, I sat down, and got her latched and fed. She fell asleep. I set her on the couch carefully and started packing again. I labeled everything, the movers knew where the apartment was, so I made sure everything was in its room. We left that night. Sigh... it's gonna be a long drive with a newborn..