That just dont happen..

Luke: It's been a couple of days since I "banged" and barged into Brooklynn's house... my bad. I apologized for that honestly.. Anyway, I was taking Brooke and Savannah to the beach. As soon as I packed my stuff in the truck, I headed for the house. I was excited as hell. I was going to make them have the best ever...

Brooke: Well its beach day with Luke. I grabbed everything we needed, I wore my American flag bikini, and my hair in a pony tail. But I was wearing a sundress over my bathing suit. Luke pulled in the driveway. And put our stuff in the back while I got Savannah. I put her in the car seat and got in the front with Luke. I hope this goes well.

*at the beach*
B: we got to the beach and set up, I put Savannah in the sand. And sat behind her with my bathing suit. Luke was sitting in front of her. He's gonna be a great dad one of these days.

L: We got to the beach, and I set up while Brooke put Savy, in the sand. She sat behind her daughter with her bathing suit on and I sat in front of her. I kept looking at Brooke, oh my dear lord... when can I marry this girl.

Brooke: It started to get chilly so we headed out. I packed up while Luke did the same. I picked up Savannah. "Momma?" "What baby?" "Where we going.." "were leaving.. it's getting cold." Luke put her in the truck while put my dress on. Ugh, anytime I wanna marry that man.. something gets in the way!
Some fans came over while Luke shut the door. Lordy... what now.

L; I put Savannah in the truck and shut the door until I had a crowd near me. What is it with today. Like I just wanted a peaceful Sunday. I'm just blah!!! This little girl came over and wanted a picture and autograph from me. I decided too, and saw Brooke smile from the corner of my eye. She was the one, The one.

B: We got in the truck and left, I looked in the back and Savannah wasn't breathing right. Luke drove to the ER. The doctor took us right  away. I never known for Savy to have asthma.
Doc: Hello. Brooklyn Brooks?
B: Yes.
Doc: tell me what happened?
B: we were on our way home for the beach, and I looked in the back to check on her and she wasn't breathing right.. I don't know what to do..
doc: we ran some tests when they took blood work, she does have Asthma. I'll give you a inhaler, she'll use when needed. Right now, we're putting her on oxygen so she can breathe normally. You can go after the tank is completed.
B: thanks doc.

B: we were in the hospital, and Luke and Savy were playing and laughing. I looked over and smiled. I have a cute family. I was scared that my baby was going to die, that can't just happen, right? Of corse not...