alissa

After class i said bye to tessa and went to my locker to grab a few things. I looked over my shoulder and saw alissa staring at me.
Erika- hey alissa
I tried to sound calm i didn't what  happend to jake and her but i knew it wasn't pretty.
Alissa- dont talk to me like that
Erika- what? What do you mean?
Alissa- dont talk to me all innocent
Erika- im sorry i dont understand.
Just then alissa started yelling at me she started to hit the sore spots. How my parents are divorced i didnt even know how she knew that. I tried holding back the tears but it was all to much. I turned around.
Alissa- now your going to run away from me
I kept walking i couldn't let her see she hurt me that she broke me. I could hear her following me she started yelling at me. I started to walk faster untill i was outside. She was still running after me screaming. Just then i saw jake briefly waiting at his car i walked faster i wanted to go home away from the drama. Jake must have seen my face the warm tears running down my face. He looked behind me and saw alissa running after me. He stopped me i wanted to keep walking but i wasnt strong enough. He only grabbed my arm as alissa ran past me. I looked down at the ground away from alissa as she stopped by us.
Jake- go away
Alissa- no
Jake- please
Alissa-no
Jake- please alissa go home you've done enough if you want to hurt me hurt me not her.
We waited in silence for a few seconds
Jake- please go
Surprising she left easily. He walked me to the car and i sat down. I was still crying but quietly trying so desperately to stop i didnt want her words to get to me to hurt me. Once we got to his house we wemt straight up to his room and he sat me on his be and kneeled down in front of me. Jake picked up my chin to face him we were so close. He wiped my tears and gave me a hug. I hugged him back tightly i didnt want him to let me go.
Jake- im sorry
I looked up and our hug broke but i was still in his arms.
Erika- why
Jake- this is all my fault
Erika- no its not im fine
Jake looked at me
Jake- what did she say
Erika- i dont really want to talk about it right now
Jake- thats ok
He pulled me back on to a hug he put his forehead mine. He started to lean in when his mom came in.
Mom- whos this
Jake- this is erika shes my science partner
Mom- oh ok
She looked at me
Mom- whats wrong honey
My face was bright red and my eyes were puffy i was a mess.
Erika- nothing just a girl at school
Mom- are you ok
Erika- um yeah im fine now
I looked at jake
He sat on the bed next to me.
Pam- who was it
This started to make me nervous just thinking about her.He slowly put his hands over mine slowly  and behind my back so his mom couldnt see.
Erika- i think you know her
Mom- i do
I nodded
Mom- who is this girl
I looked at jake i didnt even want to say her name. Thats when jake jumps in.
Jake- alissa

Im sorry if you guys like alissa and you dont want her to be rude to erika and jake. I just think this is how the situation would be if it happened in highschool. Not trying to hate. Im really trying to uploadore for you guys but i do have two stories. Make sure to rate and comment suggestions amd who you want tessa to date.❤❤