Whats happening

We walked to his car in silence before we got in Logan grabbed my arm and stopped me from getting in.
Logan- hey whatever's happening don't let it get to you ok
I nodded I didn't want to talk about it not now at least. I got into the car I was still angry but hurt again. Logan pulled out of the driveway I saw the door open and Jake staring at me I wanted to look away but my eyes were fixated on his. Before we slowly turned all the way all I could do was mouth why. I know Jake saw it I knew he understood what I had mouthed but he had no time to respond even if he wanted to because the car had speed up and we had left.
Logan- so where am I taking you
Erika- what oh my friend Tessa's I'll put into the gps
Logan drove me to Tessa's I thanked him and jumped out of the car then the thought occurred I hadn't even told her I was comming over. I knocked on the door and her older brother answered.
Erika-hey spencer is Tessa home
Spencer- yeah she upstairs in her room
Erika- cool can I come in
Spencer- yeah sure
I walk inside as her brother yells for Tessa
Spencer- yo Tess come downstairs Erika's here
Tessa runs downs stairs into my arms and sees my face as I put on a fake smile.
Tessa- what's wrong e
I look at her all she does is nods as we run upstairs to her room.
Tessa- tell me
So I do I tell her everything and after that I sob and cry I thought I was in love with this kid but apparently he didn't feel the same way. After I was done Tessa looked at me I knew she was mad at Jake but she would never let me know that.
Tessa- I'm sorry E
Erika- can I stay here
Tessa- I'm sorry Erika but we have family coming over but I'll have my brother take you home
Erika- thanks t
Spencer takes me home and I say bye to Tessa who was sitting bye me in the car and I run upstairs before my brother even had the chance to talk to me