im done hiding

A few minutes went by untill the boys came out i didnt even notice.
Jake- erika erika its time to go
Erika- hmm what
I looked up and saw jake and logan looking at me.
Erika- oh sorry yeah lets go
Jake- you head to the car logan we will be right there
Logan walked to the car and jake and were left alone
Jake- whats wrong
Erika- um nothing
Jake- you cant lie to me
I looked at him i didnt want to do this right now
Erika- come on logan in waiting
Jake hesitated but then walked to the car with me. The car ride was pretty quiet but wasnt that long.
Erika- um thanks for the ride see you later. I got out of the car and started walking to the house. As i was about to open the door jake stopped me. I looked at him.
Erika- what do you want jake
Jake- wow what did i do
Erika- nothing you did nothing
Jake- whats wrong
Erika- jake im tired of being a secret in front of your brother and alissa and  everyone else. I dont want to be a thing and if thats what you want then tell me. Cause its hard when your brother and everyone else is asking me on date and i have to tell them no and they dont know why. i dont want to sit here waiting for you.
Jake just looked at me then i couldnt take it i turned around to walk inside i was done. Just then jake grabbed me by the waist and turned me around.
Erika- let me go jake
Jake- no
He tucked the a piece of hair behind my ear and moved his hand down to my cheek. He then moved his other hand down my back and kissed me. My stomach had butterflies i looked up at him as he slowly let go. I grabbed his neck and kissed him. I could tell he was suprised and tensed up but he quickly relaxed and held on to me tighter. We let go and looked at each other we stayed their for a couple seconds untill jake said something.
Jake- i dont want to be a secret either
I smiled at him
Jake- ill see you tomorrow
Erika- yeah see you tomorrow
I walked inside my legs started to feel like jelly. All i could think was did that really just happen. I couldnt stop smiling.