Chapter 6- Reapers and volunteers

Bellamy's P.O.V
"Okay, tell me again." I said to Clarke.
"It's a labyrinth.' She replied, "we got to the dam through this tunnel,'' she pointed at the map she had drawn, based on the map she had in Mount Weather and everything else she saw on her way out, "it's connected to the mine system. That's our way in."
"Sure," I said slightly sarcastic. "If we can get past the Reapers and the Mountain Men. I swear to god, if your mom doesn't sanction a mission soon, I'm going by myself. I'm already going mental without Olivia here."
"I get it. And you wont be by yourself."
"I guess the inquisition is over." I saw Finn walking towards us, "how's Finn doing anyway?"
"I haven't talked to him since we got back. I dint know what to say. He just kept shooting."
"We're at war, Clarke. We've all done things."
''Hey." Finn sounded coldly when he reached us.
"Hey." I said back and felt the tension growing in this awkward situation, "next round's on me.' i took the glasses and walked towards the bar.

E were setting out a mission Mack to Mount Weather finally. Turns out: they're jamming our radios, all of them. So now, Octavia, Clarke, Finn, me and some others were heading towards Mount Weather.
"I cant believe they let Finn come." O suddenly said.
"He's the best tracker we've got.'' I replied, "don't forget to look up. Grounders use the trees. That's how we lost John Mbege."

"Octavia Bellamy," Clarke said as she walked in between us, "instead of topping Mount Weather jamming our system, can you try to find a way in?"
"That's not what this mission is about." O snapped in a whisper.
"It is for you guys, from now on."
"Okay," I nodded, "count me in... which you already did."

"So, according to Clarke," I started, hole O and I walked alone through the woods, "before the bombs, there were buildings here everywhere. I'm guessing some of them has access to the bunker. So we're looking for ruins. Anything man-made, okay?"
"Hey Blake!" A guard shouted. Oh great they found out, "let's go back, right now."
"In case you forgot," I started as I turned around, "we're not under your command."
"Don't make us do this the hard way.''
''Came on, Scott. 47 of our people are prisoners in this Mountain."
"That's why we're out here."
"Wrong. You're here to find other stations of the Ark. we're out here to find our friends."
"Bell." O whispered. I followed her gaze to the ground and saw hundreds of insects running right past us.
"What are they doing?'' Scott asked.
''Running." I replied simply, but then I saw why, "acid fog. We need cover now! Deploy your tent, let's go!" I looked around for my sister, but she had followed the insects. "O! Get back here!"
"Bell, there's something in here." She said, "maybe it's the ruins." Scott came over and helped us pull the door. It went open luckily so we ent inside. One of the others made it inside too, but the last one disappeared in the fog. "Where are we?" Scott asked once we turned on our flashlights and looked around.
"Looks like a garage." I replied, shining my flashlight on one of the old cars.
"More like a tomb." Octavia stated.
"I'm sorry about your man." I told Scott, "but we need to find an access door to Mount Weather."
"Not so fast." Scott replied.
"Sir, that fog will keep us pinned down for another-" I was cut off by Scott giving me a gun.
"We'll split up." He said, "meet you back here in 15. Be safe."

Olivia's P.O.V
Jasper had gathered the 47 in Mount Weather in our dorm. He told us about what the President said to him. If e donated our blood, there was a chance the people in Mount Weather could go to the ground. But we weren't convinced at all. "Guys," Jasper tried again, "think about everything they've done for us. They gave us shelter, clean clothes. They kept us safe from Grounders." Miller as already walking away from Jasper, "c'mon Miller? They saved your life, right?"
"Dude, you puked for days." Miller replied,.
"That was different." Jasper defended, "normal treatments wouldn't be as bad."
"So they say." Monty snapped.
"So, what, then?" Miller again, "only puking for one day? No, I'm out."
"Sorry, Jasper.'' Harper said softly, "I'm out too."
"Come on. They gave us cake.''
"Cake is not enough to give them my blood." I said as most of the delinquents asked away.
"What are you doing?" Monty asked Jasper.
"What?" Jasper snapped.
"Why are you working for them?" I asked and moved some closer, just like Mont did, but Jasper rolled his eyes. "Never mind." I sighed.
"No that you're better," Monty started, "we're going after Clarke." Of course, exactly at that moment Maya walked in. She held a notebook in her hands. "Why does she always come in when we talk about Clarke?" I whispered.
"Hi guys and girl." Maya smiled, "Jasper, I'm so glad to see you're feeling better." While saying Maya turned her notebook so we could see what was written on it; act normal, they're listening!!!
"Thanks." Jasper murmured, "I am." Maya turned a page; the breach wasn't an accident! Follow me.
"How- uhm- how are you feeling?" I asked.
"Good, thank you." Maya replied, "it's pizza dat. Who's hungry?"
"Starving." I said and followed Maya out of the dorm with Jasper and Monty.