Chapter 15: Villain Attack

"So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus," Mr. Aizawa inferred.

'Holy crap. I called it the other day when Katsuki and I were in the staircase,' You thought to yourself in disbelief.

He unfurled his scarf, preparing to fight them.

"What? Real villains? No way. How did so many of 'em get into a UA facility this secure?" Kirishima asked.
"Yeah, Thirteen, what's going on? Why aren't the alarms going off?" You wondered.
"Good question," Thirteen replied, "I'm not sure."
"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target? Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a Quirk that's masking their presence here," Todoroki stated, "They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?"
"Thirteen get them out of here. And alert the main campus," Mr. Aizawa ordered, "Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications, too. Kaminari, try using your Quirk to contact the school."
"Yes, sir" Kaminari obliged.
"What are you gonna do?" Midoriya wondered, "You can't fight them on your own; There's too many of them. Even if you can nullify their Quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights. That's not gonna help with a group."
"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick," He simply replied, "I'll leave it to you thirteen."

Mr. Aizawa then jumped down the steps and into the fray of villains. He ran towards the first few villains. It was clear that he had erased their Quirks since the villains were just standing there, confused and not sure of what to do. He then threw his scarf at the three of them. It tightly wrapped around them and lifted them up into the air. He then yanked on his scarf and all three villains came flying towards on another and crashed their heads together. Mr. Aizawa released them from his scarf seeing as they had gone unconscious.

"Come on students, let's get out of here!" Thirteen said.

Everyone pried their eyes away from Mr. Aizawa's fighting and followed Thirteen towards the USJ's entrance. You were towards the front of the group as you all ran to the exit. It was actually quite a ways to go to get to the door. But before anyone got close, a portal of dark purple mist appeared on the floor in front you guys. The mist swirled around and erupted up into a somewhat humanoid figure with slim, golden eyes. Thirteen came to a halt, and everyone stopped behind them.

"There is no escape for you," The mist guy proclaimed. He had a deep, hollow, slightly echo-y voice, "It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace, to take his last breath?I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of him. There must have been some sort pf change in plans we could not have foreseen. Ah, well, in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play."

Suddenly, you saw Katsuki and Kirishima rush at the mist villain, about to attack. They let out war cries as they attacked. Katsuki's explosion created a lot of smoke, so you couldn't see what had happened.

"Did you think we were just gonna stand around and let you tear this place to shreds?" You heard Kirishima's voice ask.

It was still smoky, but it had cleared just enough for you to be able to see Katsuki and Kirishima in front of you.

"You live up to your school's reputation," You heard the mist guy's deep, hollow voice state. He then regained his misty, humanoid form, completely unharmed, "But you should be more careful, children. Otherwise, someone might get hurt," The mist guy finished as is yellow eyes glowered with evil.
"You two, get out of the way, right now!" Thirteen demanded. They had their finger extended, signifying that they were about to use their black hole Quirk.
"I'll scatter you across this facility to meet my comrades, and your deaths!" Mist guy declared.