Part 77

“I think you lot need to be down at the main incursion. Fawh you can come with Arthur and I, we will make a stand at the records department.”

“What kind of music do they have in the record department?” inquired Fawh.

N looked at Fawh, dismissed his comment and flicked the barrel around on his revolver, “Go!”

Biggs led the battlesuited ones out of N’s office. Arthur, Fawh and he set off in the direction of the records office.

“What about me?” asked Miss Funnypenny.

“Grab your flak jacket and weapon and follow us.”

Fiona had been completely destroyed (or so it seemed) and there was a gaping hole in the loading bay door. Thames barges floating nearby in such a seemingly innocent way had been filled with goblins from SPERSH’s London headquarters. Goblins were streaming into the basement storage area. They used C4 to blow the doors up inside. X and his men were holding them back from his department with the weapons and equipment that were used on secret missions. Flame throwers, side arms, sticky nets and sonic devices were the weapons of choice. Fighting back with assault rifles and RPGs the main goblin force sidelined X’s department to continue assaulting the main building, making their way to the records office.