Part 41

CGB guards were scattered over the courtyard. The two who had used the RPG against him had been dealt with. Now there was a tank. “This reminds me of the James Bond film with Pierce Brosnan in. Now what was it?”

The tank lowered its barrel towards him and fired a shot. He flew up into the air. Arthur popped his head under the rapidly ascending cellar access gate. “Decommission the tank quickly Sid, before a stray shot gets the drone.”

Sid sort of heard what Arthur had said. He flew behind the tank and ripped its top lid off. “Cooee, Varangians, it’s clobberin’ time!”

“You cannot use that catch phrase,” said the tank commander, “it is the Thing’s from the Fantastic Four.”

“I’ll have to come up with another one then as I’m clobberin’ you.” He let off two blasts with his gauntlets but they were dissipated by the metal wiring and internal sub frame of the tank. “Aww,” groaned the dwarf, “I hate dissipated gauntlet blasts. I’ll have to take my suit off to get inside if I want to fish them out.” Grabbing the gun turret he started to force it around to the wall. The tank driver tried to re-align it on the cellar. There was a struggle and that tank eventually gave up. Sid stayed on the tank and called to Arthur, “You can come up now. I’m keeping these two fish in the tank.”