Meeting Him

There was a world of four Devine kingdoms; the kingdoms of Diamonds, Clubs, Hearts, and the most powerful, The Kingdom of Spades. For generations these kingdoms lived in peace, but as time passed, the Spade Kingdom would grow more greedy and corrupted. This is the story of one prince, and his rise to the throne. But he will soon discover, what it truly means to be king.

In the Kingdom of Spades, there was a young Jack watering the flowers in the Royal Garden. Wang Yao smiled contently as he watered the BlueBells, Roses, and Daisies that bloomed beautifully in the summer breeze. This would have to be the best part about being Royal: taking care of such a wondrous garden. But, there was somethings that he could never escape. More like, someone.

"I want to go to the Divine Woods! As your prince, I demand you take me!"

Yao sighed, having been use to the young, brat yelling at him. "Prince Alfred, why on earth would you want to go there?"

"Obviously I want to see some magical creatures, I heard they live in the woods. And unfortunately I can't go alone because mother says it's unsafe so you have to come with me." Alfred said as he glared at Yao, silently daring him to say no.

"That's dangerous, you're only 9 prince Alfred." Yao said with concern, knowing that if anything were to happen to Alfred, the king would have his head.

And he very much liked his head on his body.

"That's why I'm taking you, your not a Jack for nothing you know." Alfred said with a smug smirk, knowing that he'll get what he wanted. The teen stared at the young boy, and knew he lost.

"Fine, but we have to be careful. I'll get the carriage for us." Yao finally relented.

♠️♥️♣️♦️

The carriage came to a stop on the trail in the forest as both Yao and Alfred stepped out. Alfred had khaki colored shorts that reached his knees, and a blue buttoned-up vest that was long sleeved. He had bright blonde hair with that one stubborn cowlick that never seemed to go down. A crown sat comfortably on his head, signaling that the small eight year old boy is indeed a prince. Yao had black pants, a white buttoned-up shirt with a dark blue cardigan.

"Let's go looking, hopefully we find a dragon!" Alfred said impatiently. Having a very worried Yao following him.

"Young prince, it would be a miracle if we encounter a dragon."

"Oh we will find one, after all this is the Divine Woods. And we haven't discovered every creature in here." Alfred replied back matter-of-factly. Yao sighed but continued on walking. He made sure they stayed on the path, which was harder than it sounded when dealing with a temperamental child like the prince.

He could see the disappointment in Alfreds face when they haven't spotted anything interesting in 20 minutes. Just the usual 6-tailed fox howls, unicorns trotting across the trail and the occasional woodland troll. Any second now, the little brat is going to give up and whine to go home.

Unbeknownst to the Jack, Alfred was far from giving up, and was already hitching a plan to ditch the annoying Jack. Its not like he needed him for the adventure anyways. He just needed a distraction. Something that will startle the older teen just enough to let his guard down.

The young prince spotted another woodland troll laying in some bushes across the path.

He found his distraction.

Quickly, Alfred picked up a pebble from the path and threw it with all his might at the sleeping creature. The troll woke up at the feeling of pain on its head, it whipped its head around in the direction of the two. Unknown to Yao, The Prince pointed a finger at him.