Changed

~Sans??

I went to the ruins and saw Flowey waiting for Chara, the usual. I struck him from behind and kept stabbing him until he died. Once again, the words "Your LV has increased." appeared above my head. I chuckled. This was going to be easier than I thought... 

After that I killed the dummy, Froggit, Whimsun, Loox, Vegetoid, Migosp, Moldsmal, and Napstablook. I gained 1 level with that EXP, and moved on to Tori's house. 

The thing wasn't anywhere to be seen yet, but I killed Tori for Chara. I then moved onto Snowdin and killed everyone there, Including Grillby himself. Gained 2 levels outta that. I saw my so called brother preparing a puzzle, so I decided not to bother him. I could swear I saw somebody other then Chara was watching me work... but its probably just my imagination. 

Then I moved on to the place after that, and the place after that. I had just about killed everyone here. I was Level 7 now. I still didn't think I was strong enough to be able to fight Chara though. I wandered around for a while then saw Chara looking at me with the utmost interest.

 Chara then hit the reset button as hard as the thing could and I was back. All that work I did... gone? I checked my stats. Nope. I was still LV 7. I started killing everybody again, and then Chara reset again. LV 10. I'm getting there. 

After about what seemed like tons of resets immediately when I tried to kill someone, I saw a save point marker. Was it possible to destroy those things? To be able to... make sure Chara doesn't meddle with my business? So she has to start off at the ruins, so I can kill everybody in peace? I didn't know for sure, but I had to try. I charged a blaster at the save point. It crumbled. So I could destroy them, huh. That's nice.

 I then went to every save point and either stabbed it or blasted at it. Now I could have some alone time killing these monsters to gain LV. Whenever I fought anybody, I just had to keep repeating the thoughts in my head that they were somebody elses people I'm killing, not my own. It felt so real though. Like I was killing my own people.

Of course, Undyne was the hardest, gained the most EXP outta her too. I even somehow Teleported myself into Alphyses lab and killed her too. Of course, No EXP gained because I wasn't supposed to kill her.. disappointing. Moved on to Asgore.

"Now, now, Big fellah," I said, cursing under my breath as I was about to deal the final blow. 

"This is... for your own good. Trust me on....this. O-ok?" I shoved a bone into his chest, and waited for the soul to crack and die. Time to go to Flowey yet again. Forgot to kill him this time in the ruins so I had to deal with his Final form. I broke each and every human soul around him, dodging every attack he threw at me. Then I just stabbed the TV that had his face on it. Didn't even need the human souls assistance to be able to kill him.  

 All of them, looking at me with utmost fear before they died... It was so aggravating. Once everybody was dead, I had... yeah, gained LV. I was Level.... 17? I think. I just needed to kill one more person before I could even get a hand on Chara. I've been avoiding it for so long... I can't avoid it any longer. 

I have to find Papyrus.