Cipher

~Dust Sans

I woke up to the Sans that Fresh took staring at me. I jolted up and pointed a blaster at him . He could still be evil. Who fucking knows at this point. He put up his hands and said, "Woah Woah Woah, I'm not gonna hurt you, I was just waiting to make sure you were ok." He was still wearing his 'Fresh' clothes, so I sat back down, put away my blaster and sighed. "Uh... by the way... thanks for getting that parasite off my tail back there... Of course, it'll come back once I leave you or when the coast is clear but..."

"Don't mention it. I still have to... thank you for what you did that long while ago when you warned me about him. As a thank you, you were spared. Don't ask anything more outta me."

"O-ok... Uh, do you think you could come with me to a universe in Snowdin so I can find some better clothes? I know I just asked something out of you, but y'know I don't wanna be in these anymore." His eyes were back to normal, so I huffed and said, "FINE. But don't think I'm doing any more for you."

"Yeah, thanks." We Teleported somewhere. We were back in Snowdin. The other Sans was nowhere to be found yet, and everything was hustling like I didn't kill anyone. I clenched my fist. I knew this wasn't my universe, so I couldn't kill anything. The Sans noticed my temptation and said quietly, "We'll be outta here soon." 

When he got his clothes on, we left, and Papyrus was following me and not saying anything. I stopped. A human was standing right in front of me, looking at us both with a confused expression. My eyes widened. "HUMAN!!! KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!" I gaster blasted it. In my fear it missed and the human caught on and started dodging. The other Sans was grabbing me, pulling me back, yelling god knows what into my ear, but I had shut it all out. My only goal now was to kill the human. 

Then I felt a swift pain shoot up my spine and knock me forward onto the ground. I wasn't hurt because I had HP, but I saw that the other Sans had blasted me. I slowly got up. "This- humans-nice-please-don't-hurt-it..." He panted. 

"N-nice? There's no such thing as...nice. B-but if it's nice... I-I'll... I'll...I-I don't know...I'll uh... oh god..." I was shaking. 

The human had left by this point, and when we met we were somewhere where nobody could find us. But this human... damn it. All humans I know are Genocide route ones.... This human was obviously looking for secrets in the timeline and went into Sans room at some point obviously because you couldn't get where we were if you didn't goto Sans and say something for him to give you the key. Let's just say we were in a place only Sans could get to because he had the key and was the only one working on it, ok? I don't even remember what I used to call it anymore.  

The Sans I was with saw that I was shaking, and just said, "Ok, I get it, I know..."

"C-c-can we just g-go now....? Please?" 

"Yeah. Let's go." 

When we got to my Universe, I asked him if he had any trouble finding his universe to just come back to me, and he said he would, and we separated. Fresh can't teleport without having a host, so that means it's still in my universe somewhere. 

I need to find it and at least destroy the goddamn thing before I could rest easy.