Strike

~Geno Sans

A few more weeks went by, this time with me taking breaks and sleeping in between. I wasn't going to risk falling asleep again, where I was, surprisingly, even though I could sense things and dodge, the most vulnerable. Sure, I could attack in my sleep and stuff, but my reaction time was slower because I was freaking asleep. After those few weeks, I had gotten done making the dimensions and getting the items I needed to make the body, which of course even though it wasn't my thing was crushed bone from well anywhere, monster dust from dust tale, and a couple of cement-like substances that would help build up Freshes body and keep them together.

After that, I went to where Ink, Error, and Fresh were, of which were at a Snowdin. Ink hugged me and since I was still a little tired I wasn't able to keep my balance and fell back and slammed into a tree which propped me up and broke my fall, but Ink immediately stopped and said sorry. I laughed and said it was fine. I pushed myself off of the tree and talked with them for a bit in a clearing. After a bit, I told everyone I wanted to talk to Fresh privately, and Ink nodded and said he understood, but Error huffed and said fine but they weren't leaving and that they were going to Grillby's or whatever. I said that was fine, and they walked off.

I sighed and put my hands into my hoodie pockets and all I said was "Listen, I know about you and what you've been doing, you know that, but I need you t-" And he got out his blasters and started blasting me to hell and back. I dodged them all and said, "WOAH WOAH buddy hold up what the heck I just wanna talk." He continued fighting with me, not saying anything except his glasses said "SHOOT" on them. 

Since Fresh kept doing that and I kept dodging, I went to another tactic, just for a second. Since my specialty was shooting my blasters blasted his out of the way and I then pounced onto Fresh and pinned his arms behind his back in such a way that if he tried to struggle at all I would break it. I then said, "Dude, I'm not trying to hurt you, I just want to try to find some things out from you. Just some yes or no questions."

Fresh mumbled, "Yeah, right." But he agreed to this and me, still pinning him, asked him some questions.

"Can you transfer yourself into another body if it has no soul?"

"Its possible m8 but I don't like it."

"Why?"

"You said dese were yas or nu Q's man not cool."

"I know just answer."

"Because since u know deres no freaking soul in dere Y even bother tryin."

"Thanks. That's all I needed to know. Bye."

I teleported back to my place and started making the mold. Now that I knew he could transfer, this project of mine won't go in vain.