Duplicates

~Dust Sans

Once again, Chara found out a way to reset. Didn't even care this time to kill my brother, I made it immediate. Now that I had somebody to talk to, I didn't feel a thing for these pitiful existences. Papyrus didn't seem to care either, which was a good thing. The resets of course just kept coming. All it did was help me find out more fun ways to kill things. 

As punishment, I tortured monster kid for a while, cutting off his legs, whatnot, before dusting him. I figured out if you don't hit where their soul is, you can have them die a slow, painful death.... which is what I wanted to do for the stupid goddamn human.  Next time I found it, oh, it was wonderful. Cut off all its limbs, sliced up its back, then just sat back and watched Chara escape from the human again and then finished the human off. 

Reset after reset I found more menacing and cruel ways to kill the human and I USED them. I was waiting for the real person I needed to kill to come to this universe though, and that was Fresh. I know where this... thing resided now. I could see it squirming inside of his head... I don't know why I care, but maybe its because this Sans warned me about him... I needed to kill it... 

I was walking down the dusted empty roads, the dust didn't bother me anymore. I was waiting for the human when another me came into view. It WAS another me. Just... his eyes... were just black. Literally leaking black. Like Chara at some points when I find it.  We stopped and stared at each other. I finally blurted out,"So, hows universes? Everything going just SWELL?"Papyrus told me, "There's another you Sans, he could be just like you, be careful..."

"I'm fine Pap." 

"Ok..." He went behind me while I waited for a response. He finally answered, "Oh. Yeah. Sorry. Heck yeah, everything's going just peachy. I just wanted to know how YOUR day was goin'?"

"Meh."

"Heheheh, same."

"Seen a stupid "Fresh" skeleton anywhere?"

"Once yeah, not here though. Tried to kill em' on the spot. Didn't work out."

"Huh. Mk. Weird. Worked out just fine with me."

"....wow. What LV are you at?"

"19 now. "

"Wooow. I'm LV 99999+..."

"Meh, whatever. I'm assuming you got bored and decided to come here?"

"Yup."

"Heheh, there's nothing to see here bud. I already killed em' all."

"Oh really now? Well, happy torture, I'm off."

"Yeah, you better be." 

He Teleported away, and I walked back, hands in my hoodie pockets, Papyrus following me, and found the human. "R-remember when you said I was being tortured?" It just stared. "How I regretted seeing you?" Silence. "well, The tables. Have. Turned. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH..." I yet again made sure this was a slow painful death, then stabbed the bone into its chest. My eyes widened. It wasn't dead. "P-Paps, this one ain't dead." He floated over to look over my shoulder. "Oh really now?" He said. "Well then. KILL IT." 

"Just what I wanted to hear." I finally got it to die by stabbing its soul over and over. Chara came out yet again, smiled at me, then left. Was she getting joy out of me killing everything...? No, I'll make sure she doesn't get joy outta this. AT ALL. For now though...

All my attention has to be on finding Fresh.