No

~Dust Sans

Fresh was doing the usual in an AU when someone got him from behind. He looked up and I saw that it was Geno. He took off the shades, and stared into his and my eyes for a few seconds. What the hell was he trying to do?

Then he got up and obviously was kidding around when he flailed his arms around and stated that he was a ghost and instead of seeing Papyrus I would see him. Ever since Fresh possessed me I haven't seen Pap at all, so that was good? I think? But it was so freaking hilarious.

He then did crazy things, like teleporting on top of Freshes head, dancing on top of a building, restaging his own death, but it was pure comedy. I was laughing so fucking hard. Was he drunk as fuck, or just bored?

Then somehow, it felt like I had blinked but I hadn't, turned into a Fresh version of himself and started following us around.... It was so fucking hilarious, I didn't know if the parasite was annoyed or not but he sure didn't like it, teleporting places, but Geno just kept following.

Then Geno teleported away, Fresh was relieved, but sadly, we were in an AU I have never seen before in my life.

It was....interesting, thats for sure. Like, half of the world was pure light, and the other, total darkness. If nightmare was here, he'd probably have me kill off the light half, no doubt.