Pyro

The titles make no sense sorry XD idc tho 

~Geno Sans

Fresh was there, with the secret notes of Inks in his hand, and he was reading it intently. I don't know where he got them from, they were in a huge fucking safe that only I knew the code to, (it was huge for a reason I kept my favorite brand of ketchup in there also don't judge) but the safe door was opened and Fresh was standing right outside of it, walking out holding the notes reading them as he went. I tackled him and took the notes from him and yelled, "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN THERE????" He just smiled and said nothing. 

I took out a lighter and burned the notes to the ground, if I was going to die with the secret of Ink in my hands, so be it. Should have done this a looong time ago. I don't know how far Fresh had gotten, but hopefully not enough to realize what Ink really was(or if he got really far in did). When I burned them I grabbed Fresh and was about to punch him in the face when he threw an attack at me. I dodged of course, but I decided to fire a few attacks of my own. 

He apparently didn't want to deal with any of this right now or had better things to do, so he just teleported out. There I was, left alone again, to contemplate life and such and such.

I closed the safe door before grabbing a few ketchup bottles and locked it. I was bored and sick and tired of this. My leg worked now, which was cool. So now I could be on my own again. I decided to write down a few more notes before leaving and of course, I left to go somewhere random. I was bored, so I ended up being in the Anti void a bit later, talking with Error, having conversations, that stuff. 

After that, I went back to pondering on why Nightmare wanted anything to do with Fresh. If what Nightmare said is true and that he is a 'possessor' as well, they're still complete opposites. So what if Fresh is a parasite that fights and eats souls for a living. Nightmare is an Ink monster that kills people and feeds off of their negative energy, torturing people that are somewhat powerful into working for him. Fresh didn't torture, well, I guess he kinda did in his own way. 

But still, Nightmare and Fresh are complete opposites, why would Nightmare even want to talk to Fresh? This question cannot be answered, even by me.