Madness

~Dust Sans...

I sat there on my knees for a few seconds. What did I even do.... Then I started uncontrollably laughing... No, it's not my fault, its Charas... I should have killed Chara when I had the chance... This was all Charas fault... Then I heard its voice. "I was wondering what would break the skeleton first..." I paused. It was CHARA. The fucking dumbass. "His bones...or his MIND." I looked behind myself. "On...and on...and on... This repetitive cycle...is insanity."

I smiled. "Well. In that case..." A purple bone appeared in my hand and I jumped onto Chara. "WANNA HAVE A MAD TIME???!?!" I stabbed Chara over and over and over. 

I was making sure Chara came out. Then Chara came out of the human's body. "Aren't you happy?" Chara asked. "You stole my LV... and killed everyone..." 

Chara motioned towards the human. "Even little Frisk here... and when I fade away, then what? You'll be all alone. I'll keep coming back, you'll keep killing us.  Eventually, you'll WANT us to keep coming back." She left. I stood up and turned around. Papyrus was there. Just his head, scarf, and hands. I staggered back. Was I imagining things...? No, this was real. "H-hello?" I asked. "You might not remember me...but I'm your Papyrus, Sans. Just... I'm a ghost now... Sorry..." Was the reply. I slowly walked forward. "P-Paps? Is it really...?"

"Yes, Brother. It's me... I wish I could help you in battle, but all I can do is give advice, and talk.... It is not much, I know..."

"No!! It's the best you could do!! This is...great! I won't be so... alone....Any-Anymore..." I choked back a sob and reached out to hug Papyrus, but I went right through him. "I told you, brother, I'm a ghost. A Phantom. Only you can see me..." 

"O-Oh.... Ok... Should we...go now...?"

"Sure brother. Anywhere you want." 

As I turned to leave, I saw somebody dart behind the trees. I killed everybody in this Au.. How... I followed the sound of footsteps until I met face to face with the skeleton of my Own demise.

It was...him.