Fulfilled

~Dust Sans

When I finally came to my senses, I was bandaged, which wasn't needed since I could heal myself after a while of resting. I couldn't feel pain, but I would know if I couldn't move or operate something. Like pressure or something. And because of that I knew that I probably needed a few more days of rest because I couldn't get up.  Ink came up to me and said sorry, and that he was just mad. I said that it was ok, but how the heck did he know that I was destroying an AU. He paused for a second and said that Fresh told him. I sighed and said to let me go. Ink hesitated, and said, "Uh, well, we can't uh do that. Because of what you did back there I can't really let you go..."

"WHAT."

"P-please don't get mad, I just want people to stop trying to kill things..." Error walked up from behind him. "Welp, that's never gonna happen. There are always sick people out there, like HIM and Fresh, and I guess me. Just let me kill him, and it'll all be over." 

"NO Error you don't get it. You can't kill peo-" 

The Sans I met earlier that was telling me to kill everything popped up and started destroying everything(like there wasn't much to destroy) and Geno immediately started blasting the fuck outta him. Like Geno was blasting water he just separated himself and plunged a tentacle through Freshes chest before surrounding me with the black stuff again and teleporting out. He then began to yell at me.  "WHAT THE HELL I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO GO AND DESTROY THAT TIMELINE??!??!"

"Meh. Stupid Ink character messed with what I was doing."

"Ugh, they always do that. Try to be more cautious about your surroundings next time, or I'm finding someone ELSE  to work for me. And killing you. Cmon, I'm taking you somewhere else."

He teleported me to another AU. "This one is the original AU. Basically your timeline. Do try to be quick about this one. If the human resets and tries a PF timeline again, just keep killing everyone until it does a Geno route. I need that Geno route to gain passage to all the other ones in AUs. After that, I'll just have you go and destroy whatever timeline I want ya to."

"......Ok sure yeah whatever cool sweet nice awesome." 

"Ok bye now I'll be watching you."

He left and I IMMEDIATELY went to work. Didn't even hesitate to kill Papyrus, and everyone else. The Sans was kinda hard, but once he turned to dust it just sailed from there. Waited for the human at the judgment hall, and it was really confused. I smiled and laughed at it as I plunged into battle with it, and it gave out a cry as I pulled it up from its leg and sliced it clean off like butter. "Ooooooh, this is fun! I didn't know killing everybody would lead me to THIS much entertainment!" I then plunged the bone I was using into the soul and it broke. 

Of course, the human kept trying to choose the Non-Genocide route, but every time it did I just kept killing everyone and killing it last. Tearing its throat out, slicing its face in half, you name it. Finally, it chose a Genocide route,  so the Sans I was 'working' for somehow opened a portal and went through it. I was left behind of course, so I just waited for him to come back, not interfering with the human's genocide route. He did come back eventually and thanked me in which I told him no problem. 

He then sent me to another AU, to the next, to the next. It was real exciting to see different humans and monsters tremble beneath my feet. At some point I took off knowing exactly what to do and did it, but he told me that I couldn't do that until he gave word to do it, and I, of course, yelled at him saying that I didn't care and I could kill whatever I wanted to kill WHEN I wanted it and proceeded to laugh at him. That was a bad idea though because after that I had to be handcuffed with a chain leading from the handcuffs into his hand. I had no idea why though, I did nothing wrong. 

As the stupid idiot I was I always found ways to get around the chains and start bashing skulls in, and pretty soon I had thick metal, collar- bracelet-like restraints around my neck, hands, waist, AND one restraint for my leg so I could still walk. All of which were connected to one big chain that separated into the ones that led to my metal restraints, that the Sans that I 'worked' for was holding. Despite all this, I still loved my work because I got to kill stuff, and Papyrus was loving all the death, so I continued for him.

One time while I was killing everyone in an AU, I started to question myself. was I really insane? Was Papyrus really not real? I shook these thoughts away from my mind and confirmed that I was insane, but Papyrus was STILL real. But I'm PROUD to be insane. Being insane just means you have a different aspect on things, life, people, stuff like that. Who cares if you are.

I don't care.