Charge

~Geno Sans

Ever since the whole Fresh finding my notes thing, I've never left my desk. Error's come every so often not caring what I've been doing, but, with me asking,  giving me updates on what Fresh and Ink have done with him. Nothing much by far, except for the fact that Fresh has been getting more anxious. Why, he doesn't know. Ink has been asking every second about me, worried half to death. Error keeps telling him I'm fine, but he won't listen. Error insists that Fresh is up to something. I reassure him that nothing is up his sleeve, he just always looks suspicious.

If Fresh is doing something, however, I needed to hurry up on this. But, speed is not key when it comes to these projects. It takes time. So Fresh is gonna have to hold his freaking horses.

Weeks went by, and I just got finished for making the dimensions for the body for Fresh. I hadn't slept for the past....three weeks? So with that, I decided I needed a little rest. I flopped onto the chair at my desk and fell asleep, again. 

After what seemed like a bit, I sensed that something was headed for my soul for some reason and my arm, me still sleeping mind you, Reached out from behind and grabbed whatever it was that was headed towards me. It was a bone. My first thought was dust, but Nightmare didn't know where I was at all. Plus, I was too tired to really do anything about it, so I just mumbled something along the lines of, "Not cool man 3 more hours" and shot a couple Gaster blasters in the direction of where the bone came from.

A couple hours later or something, something was headed for my soul AGAIN, but I felt that it was too large to grab. I kinda sleep- teleported my notes, desk, chair and me to the side right before what sounded like a gaster blaster blasted the place that I was at. Whoever that guy was wouldn't give up, but he/she knew where my soul was and how to kill me. Which was not good.

When I finally woke up, still freaking tired, nobody was there. I sighed and started to configure the dimensions of the mold I had to put all the stuff in. Even though I wanted to find out who that person was that tried to kill me, this was more important at the time. Maybe after this I'll take a little break and go see Error, Ink, and Fresh for a while. I also had some questions for Fresh.