Planning

~Geno Sans

So far, things are going according to plan. Fresh has been gaining Nightmares trust a bit every meeting because he exchanges info about timelines that are somewhat negative for Nightmare to grab at. Of course, Nightmare isn't going to be fooled, every time Fresh tries to gain his trust in a more straightforward way he gets even more cautious, making sure he doesn't tell Fresh a thing and grabs Dust and teleports away. Fresh soon learned from that and stopped trying to gain his trust that way, but by doing so called "missions" for him instead.

For example, Nightmare tells Fresh to go kill everyone in a PF timeline until it turns into a Geno route, and he does it. Of course he doesn't torture anyone like Dust would, just kills them and gets done with it and repeats the process until the human chooses a Genocide route.

A few more weeks had passed, and by this point Nightmare could care less if Fresh was awfully close to him. Great. The Dust Sans however was not as carefree. Whenever Fresh tried to get near him he lunged at Fresh intending to kill and of course Fresh jumps back and the Dust almost chokes on his chain, but he kept trying to attack Fresh as much as possible.

Nightmare did nothing about this however, so if Fresh did get close he had to be on the opposite side of where Nightmare held dust, who just went around nightmare and attempted to attack Fresh again. Of course since I was following Fresh and Nightmare, Fresh saw me once or twice, and both times I just smiled and gave him a thumbs up as if to say "good job" and ducked into the trees a little more.

Now, if Fresh is doing what I think he is, we should see Nightmares supposed "real" self real soon. I dunno for sure though.