Possessed

~Dust Sans

I don't know why I even tried to kill it. No matter what I do it just recoils back with an even worse way of doing things to me. Fuck it. Maybe if I don't do anything it'll lemme go. I dunno. But if I don't do anything it might get him again. Ugh, I don't know what to fucking do.

Then I heard it. Laughing. The parasite was laughing? Hm. Wait. It was laughing at the voices in my head. Oooh, well, if this still worked, I would be able to fix it. Why? I don't care what happens to me anymore.

I yelled at the voices to shut the fuck up, and started focusing on bottling them up inside of me, surprisingly, it still worked. And the parasite stopped laughing immediately. I yelled at the top of my lungs, "IF YOU CAN HEAR ME YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME," and just watched at what the parasite did.

Nightmare was yelling at him to get to destroying an AU, and he did so, it was an AU I've never seen before, Sans was Toriel this time? As I said, weird. Nightmare congratulated Fresh, and he started talking in his stupid ass language. I could deal with this for now. Nightmare did look confused though, and sent me off to kill another AU.

But then something else happened. He teleported somewhere else completely, Nightmare not following somehow, and boom, He put sunglasses over his face, he made me Fresh. I didn't like this one bit, so I decided to mess around with the glasses like the other Sans did.

I got the glasses to say "FUCK OFF", and other things like "IM AN ASSHOLE" "WHY DO I EXIST" and "END MY ASS". This was so fucking hilarious!

The parasite was not amused however, and I felt a sharp pain throughout my body, well, me, I dont know what to call me anymore. Because of nightmare whenever I felt pain I just shut up, so I stopped changing the glasses. For now.