Lost

~Geno Sans

Making a new parasite grabber was an option, but since the Sans the parasite was in at the moment was Dust, I didn't know if it would work. The other option was killing the host to get to it, but that wasn't very good either. The last option was offering him the host Sans back, but by this point I don't think Fresh would take it compared to how powerful the Dust was, and the fact he was letting the parasite control him. Plus, I didn't want the other sans to get hurt.

So, the only option was making another parasite grabber. This was going to be easy to make. I rolled over to my work bench, told the other Sans to look at some notes while I waited, and started making the grabber.

Ever since I told the Sans about the Dust Sans, he has been pretty emotionless, not like Fresh, but just nodding and doing what I tell him.

I also know he's been having Nightmares of some sort, he yelled out at one point while I was sleeping and I just pretended to be asleep again.

Once I got done making the grabber, I teleported the other sans to the save screen and gave him some ketchup set up the save screen where it would follow me, and set off to Fresh. When I got to him, he was in a tale I've never seen before. There was an underground, sure, but there was two parts. One looked like the fiery pits of hell, the other, you're not gonna believe this, but heaven. It was real weird.

I paid no mind to this however, besides seeing an angle-like sans and one that looked exactly like a demon, I got to Fresh who was just staring at another Sans there. He looked like he was the boss of this area, we were in the hell-like one at the time, but he was staring at Fresh as well, definitely confused.

I grabbed Fresh and teleported to a classic AU, then took off his glasses and shoved the grabber in. Or at least I tried to. When the grabber barely touched the determination flaming from Freshes eye it completely melted.

The glasses flashed "NICE TRY" before he went on to blaster me again. I wasn't dealing with this Bull right now, so I barely dodged, his blasters were HUGE this time, and teleported back to the other Sans.