The parasite

~Sans

Fresh came back with some clothes, but his sunglasses were flashing like crazy, "HELP ME DONT DO IT HELL GET YOU HES A PARASITE" over and over and over again.  When he gave me the clothes, I was not the least bit surprised. Full of color, neon, you name it.  His glasses were still spitting out messages like crazy. He asked me, "Yo whazzup? U look like u just got hit by a train like ten times over m8 so these'll work fur now u dig?"

His glasses, of course, were still spamming me with messages so I just decided to try to talk to the glasses? Yeah, it was at that point I just accepted the fact I was insane. So I mumbled, " I got the message jeez." Fresh was confused and his glasses almost immediately stopped spamming, ending with a "PHEW" and back to "YOLO". "Soooo." He said, putting his hands into his pockets(I was holding the clothes he gave me by this point). "You gonna put the threads on....?"

"Er... no. Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll just go home and get-"

"NO WAY BROSKI UR PUTTIN THESE RAD THREADS ON."

And he grabbed my hand and started dragging me to a nearby shack house thingy. I struggled to get out of his grasp, but man, was he strong. Or was I just weak from me not eating and walking for days? I don't know. At some point, I just stopped struggling and face planted into the snow, with him still dragging me across the ground. He was rambling on and on about how he worked to get those clothes and how I'm gonna be so "cool" when I put them on. by then snow had gotten into my ears so I could barely make out what he was saying but I didn't care anyway. 

By the time we got to the shack, my face looked even worse than it did before because Fresh dragged me across the ground so hard. He shoved me into a chair(I was too weak to get up OUT of the chair sadly) and said, "Oki, numbah ONE: I'm not trying to hurt'cha. Numbah TWO: If u just stay in here and GET THOSE CLOTHES ON well have some rad times. Numbah THREE: U can get yo clothes on but I'm not lettin any peeps see you lookin like someone beat u up real bad kk m8?" 

I was just tired and wanted to sleep and give up on life at that point so I just moaned, "Ok ok I get it fine just lemme like rest for a sec, ok?"

"kk! I'll prepare some foodies for our rad bellies!"

I could just mumble an, "Mk," Before falling asleep. Again.