Hell

~Dust Sans

When we teleported again, we were somewhere that looked like total hell. Wait if it was Hell, that meant he would be here. The only person stronger than me. Sure I can beat him, it's just so fucking hard to, he's not stronger, persay, just a bit faster. Plus even though I have more health since he's a sans he dodges pretty fucking well.

When we started walking, there were people being tortured, in ways that even I couldn't think of, but I was fascinated by the way they were doing it. One type of torture was that someone had to dig their own grave, with a spoon.

And for every shovelful of dirt that was being thrown in by other demon-like people, that person only was getting a spoon full out, and at one point the dirt collapsed and there were spikes underneath in a coffin, and that person fell in, got impaled, and the demon-like people just shut the coffin buried it and moved on to torture some more people.

It was weirdly satisfying, seeing all these people get tortured. I mean, they had to be here for a reason, right? That's when I stopped looking at people being tortured, and saw that Hell was here. Well shit. I made the glasses flash, "GET OUT OF THERE, SHIT GODDAMN IT FUCK YOU" and when Fresh kept taking steps toward him I forced him to stop. There was nothing else me or Fresh could do, so I just made sure Fresh didn't take another step.

I knew he was trying to get me to move, he really was, but I kept my ground. The pain popped up again, but I didn't care. Hell just looked at Fresh confused, and asked who he was and what he wanted. I made sure he couldn't say anything.

Every single time he tried to move me I wouldn't move, god damn it if Hell knew who I was he'd kill me. But, because I looked "fresh" he didn't seem to notice.

That was...good... I think... I was about to loosen up and let Fresh do whatever when someone grabbed me, which was startling so it made Fresh take possession again, and teleported Fresh out and turned him around.