Adamant

~Geno Sans

Not surprisingly, Dust WAS chained back up on the wall, but it was like a small circular tiled room with no windows and just a broken skylight above it, it looked like it was an observation room, but now its where Nightmare keeps Dust.

Nothing but cold air and darkness came from the skylight, and there was only one entryway: A cracked large mahogany door. There was blood everywhere, mixed along with black Ink from nightmare. Like the whole palace It stained the tiles so much who knew what color they were before Nightmare took over this place.

The Dust Sans looked helpless, not insane but it was as if he was paralyzed. Fresh stood by the door as I went up to the dust and brought out a vial. Like Dreams Jar and how the Ink got sucked in like the vacuum, I had put the vial next to the Dust Sans eye which was always flaming determination and some of it got sucked into the vial.

It was red, not clear or white, and it was glowing intensely. I put the vial back in my pocket, then Nightmare came in, looking disappointed.

"I read the stupid notes," he said. "And I hated them. I don't need silly little backstories. I need weaknesses that I don't know about. Here Fresh. Since you technically work for me now you get my cast-offs."

He threw the notes on the ground in Freshes direction and left. Fresh picked them up, confused as all hell.

Since I had gotten what I came for I decided to teleport back to where I kept the artificial determination. Obviously the Dust tale determination had taken over the regular determination while I was gone, but now I was about to introduce the natural Dust Sans determination to the artificial determination.

When I did, my suspicions were confirmed when it looked like the Dust Sans determination was literally attacking the artificial Dust tale determination.

Instead of turning it into more Dust Sans determination, it destroyed the other determination, feeding off of it and becoming bigger in the process. That was peculiar, so I gathered the Dust Sans determination and destroyed it before it could do god knows what. I then teleported back to my desk, to write more notes.

I did have notes on myself, and out in the open on my desk too. That was because the notes were fake, but had the best security on them like it was a big deal, like you needed several passcodes to be able to even hold the notes otheriwse your hands would kinda melt because I made it out of a certain material, yes, one being "I am a stupid idiot and never should have done this do do do 1 and 2"(I was bored ok), when you passed that it was written in invisible ink so you needed a black light to see it, and it was hidden in a stack of about 100 pages.

And they just said one sentence: I....am dead, Thank you for trying to find out about me, I appreciate It buddy. Very flattering. Then there was just a sketch of a vial and a knife. If anybody really really wanted to find out who I was, the pictures would give off the best of a hint. The only thing was, my fake notes on me were missing.

Eh, whoever wants them can have em.