Amazing

"I think I need to speak to Logan, can you get him for me?"

"Yeah, sure, I'll get him for you now" Honor said as she stood up. "Are you okay?" she asked Rory before she left the room.

"Yeah" Rory smiled at her weakly, "I'm...fine. I just want to let him know first you know because I think he was really excited underneath the nervousness."

Honor nodded and she headed downstairs to see if she could find Logan in the party. As walked back into the ballroom she scanned the room to find him stood at the bar with Colin, Finn and Robert. She took a deep breath before she walked over to him.

"Logan, erm, could I just have a quick word with you?" she whispered in his ear.

Logan turned to look at his sister. "Could you just excuse me for a moment guys?" he said to his friends.

"What's up Honor?" he asked her as they moved away from the guys.

"It's Rory..." Honor bit her lip nervously.

"What about Rory?" Logan said as he looked around the room for his fiancé. "Where is she?"

"She wants to talk to you," Honor said.

Logan was starting to get a bit worried and somewhat irritated. "Honor, what's with the cryptic messages, where the hell is Rory, what is going on?"

"I think I fucked up Logan" Honor said quietly.

"Why?" he demanded. "Jeez Honor, what have you done."

Honor sighed. "I saw you take that glass of champagne off Rory so I kind of put two and two together and the long and short of it was, well I talked her into taking a pregnancy test and now she's sitting upstairs in my old bedroom and she's crying...and she asked for you" she grimaced.

"Oh, Honor!" Logan said as he ran his hands through his hair before he looked at her. "What did the test say?"

Honor shook her head and shrugged "She didn't say, she just said she wanted to speak to you."

Logan sighed at his sister and walked out of the room. He swiftly made his way up the stairs to Honor's old bedroom and knocked lightly at the door before he opened it to see Rory sitting on the edge of the bed looking down at the floor.

"Rory?" he said tentatively before he walked into the room.

She looked up at him when she heard his voice calling her name. She took one look at his expectant face staring back at her and the tears started to fall again.

"Hey!" he said as he closed the door behind him "This is meant to be a party, no crying allowed," he said as he brushed a tear from her cheek and put his arm tightly around her shoulder.

"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to" she pouted.

He smiled at her "Aw you made a little joke, see things can't be that bad huh."

Rory rested her head on his shoulder and as she did she handed him the pregnancy test. He took it out of her hand and turned it over to see what it said.

"You're pregnant!" he gasped as he pulled away to look at her. If it hadn't been there in front of him, he didn't think he would have believed it.

She nodded and bit her lip.

"So these tears are..." Logan waited for her to finish his sentence. He was so hoping and praying that she wasn't upset.

"....happy tears" she smiled and nodded. "Definitely happy, just a little shocked I guess."