Ch.2- Ice Queen

Entangle

Katsuki Bakugou x Reader

Ch.2

"Spending time counting every little mistake. Knowing it's always easier to run~"

The chiming of the lunch bell signaled for Aizawa to quickly wrap up his lecture and excuse his students to their hourly lunch. He waved his hand and turned to the door, fiddling with it until it finally opened.

And of course, the minute the teacher left the room, the 'new girl' mystery of the day was back on the forefront of everyone's minds. After that exciting display that everyone (or nearly everyone) was enthralled by, it was about time to get to know her better.

You on the other hand, much like before, seemed disinterested in your new classmates and their attempts to make conversation with you. Ochaco had decided to break the awkward silence first, as she out of everyone, was aiming to become your friend and fast.

"Ah! (Last Name)-san! Your quirk is amazing!" She chimed and you lifted your eye away from your novel for a second to look up at her.

"Thank you."

Ochaco waited several seconds for you to answer, but soon realized you had no intention to do so. Nevertheless, she attempted again.

"O-oh! We were all commenting how good at fighting you were as well! It was not a usual kind of combat we see!"

"Hmmm. It's based on ballet actually. My uncle taught me how to interpret it into fighting, but most of the time it's just aversion until I find or see an opportunity to crush my opponents."

'She's talking to me now!' Ochaco cheered herself on. 'Time to seal the deal!'

"Oh really! That's really interesting! You should come have lunch with me and my friends! We'd love to get to know you more."

You sighed and closed your book and looked at her your (eye color) hues looking a bit annoyed.

"Listen.. You seem really nice and sweet. But I'd honestly just like to sit here in silence and read my book."

Ochaco fumbled with her fingers nervously. "A-alright... s-sorry to bother you..."

Her form retreated away from you and walked towards Izuku & Iida who had been watching from a bit away. Izuku smiled at the brown haired girl pitifully and Iida gave her a nod of at least trying.

The others, who had also witnessed and heard the conversation, decided not to try their luck and went their own ways to lunch.

"Ah man! She's cold!" Mineta mumbled, as him and the rest of the class walked down the nearly empty hallway towards the cafeteria.

"I'm sure she's just a bit overwhelmed from her day today... and us getting into her comfort zone must not have helped much." Momo sighed, trying to find a reason.

"Even so, on our first day almost everyone was friendly and polite." Kirishima spoke, pointing a finger towards Bakugou (as he was the one who was less then friendly from day one).

"If you're fucking pointing at me shit face..." The angry boy growled. "Besides... who gives a shit about this girl? If she wants to fucking isolate herself, then it's her problem, not mine or anyone's. Good riddance."

"Kacchan." Izuku attempted to speak up, only to be glared at. "Uh! M-maybe we should not be s-so judgemental?!"

"Shut up Deku..." Bakugou growled and huffed off, no longer wanting to talk to Deku and the other 'extras'.